Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of On3's top 50 QBs in the 2025 class, 48 are committed. Lateef only took one OV. Zollers and Manske both told us No before we offered him. He is a Plan B for us and we are a Plan B for him and I suspect there is some ambivalence on both sides.

at 1:55 Lateef won't say his recruitment is shut down, Loy closes the interview by saying he is potentially the next QB at Nebraska

Fuck him. JK, I was surprised we were able to get anyone good with Raiola, Kaelin and potentially Raiola again on the roster. Hopefully he sticks around.

FWIW he didn't make the Final11 or any list that I saw during the Elite11

Fuck him. JK, I was surprised we were able to get anyone good with Raiola, Kaelin and potentially Raiola again on the roster. Hopefully he sticks around.

FWIW he didn't make the Final11 or any list that I saw coming out of the Elite11

if Kaelin redshirts and stays at Nebraska after the portal opens after the season you could argue that a true 2025 isn't needed anyway

Of Tater Island's top 50 QBs in the 2025 class, 48 are committed. Lateef only took one OV. Zollers and Manske both told us No before we offered him. He is a Plan B for us and we are a Plan B for him and I suspect there is some ambivalence on both sides.
On 3 who seems to be a little tougher on the ratings only has him as a 3 star

if Kaelin redshirts and stays at Nebraska after the portal opens after the season you could argue that a true 2025 isn't needed anyway
2025 QB could have to wait four years to play unless there is a transfer or beat out one of the others and then you have Dayton right behind you competing for the job. That's why I was surprised that we actually ended up with someone good and not a developmental guy. If you do end up needing someone though you have the Portal as a go to.

2025 QB could have to wait four years to play unless there is a transfer or they could possibly beat one of the other two out and then more than likely you have Dayton right behind you competing for the job. That why I was surprised that we actually someone good and not a developmental guy. And if you do end up needing someone there is always plenty of good QBs in the Portal.
I don't think you ever skip a QB but it seems like they're planning on going 2 in 2026 with all the offers going out unless they tell Dayton his offer isn't commutable as he's likely N. Could be part of the story

I don't think you ever skip a QB but it seems like they're planning on going 2 in 2026 with all the offers going out unless they tell Dayton his offer isn't commutable as he's likely N. Could be part of the story
Yeah that's what I've been saying too. Dayton is more than likely N but the amount of offers that are going out still has to make you think they are going to try and take two.

Based off coaching staff tweets have many commutes should we expect soon?
south park tree fiddy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back