Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were looking at this kid as a RB though. With Booth and now Parker N I can’t imagine we’d have room for him still.
It's not something we are used to seeing but after this year we are down to EJ, Dowdell, Ives and Ervin?

Ervin is listed as a Junior so we'll have to see if he sticks around, hangs them up from injuries, or maybe transfers.

Ives still seems like a question mark to me, and we missed out last year.

So we could be down to just EJ and Dowdell after next year.

I would probably be looking at the portal again if it were me.

I guess they could take the three and a portal guy too since the numbers don't seem to matter anymore.

We were looking at this kid as a RB though. With Booth and now Parker N I can’t imagine we’d have room for him still.
What Vail said… I’ll add as one of the last defenders of the sanctity of the 85 scholarships that we don’t necessarily need to be making room for three on scholarship. It could be one or two that are in those numbers. How we’re doing it, no clue, but we clearly are or we would have had more portal entries.

What Vail said… I’ll add as one of the last defenders of the sanctity of the 85 scholarships that we don’t necessarily need to be making room for three on scholarship. It could be one or two that are in those numbers. How we’re doing it, no clue, but we clearly are or we would have had more portal entries.
Both what Vail & Bor said but I'll add that since they seem to be able to 'finance' as many frosh as the Lockeroom would hold I suspect they'd prefer an additional freshman to a portal guy unless the portal guy is an established producer they can get without throwing the 'salary structure' out of whack.

If the NCAA actually caps rosters and eliminates NIL collectives our entire approach will need to be modified, but we should be competitive.

I can never take Rhule seriously in photos. He looks like such a fucking gremlin/homeless hobbit dumpster baby
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

I used to be a big 85 scholarship guy but since Rhule&Co were hired and now NIL I've pretty much given up on trying to figure it out.

I used to be a big 85 scholarship guy but since Rhule&Co were hired and now NIL I've pretty much given up on trying to figure it out.
Exactly where I've been for months now. Used to be fun to follow and try to figure out. Now it's just a waste of time to try to make sense of any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back