Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JThomasOmaha convo (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Who is engaging with the PIG? Can't we just ban this cocksucker
Screenshot_20220306-173440_Chrome.jpg

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
What's Deab saying over there in RSS about that game being possibly moved? I don't have read access anymore over there. I was able to read and post for four months after my subscription expired but they cut me off earlier in the week.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What's Deab saying over there in RSS about that game being possibly moved? I don't have read access anymore over there. I was able to read and post for four months after my subscription expired but they cut me off earlier in the week.
He just said he talked to “the head of the entire game in ireland” whatever that means and that it’s still on 😂😂

Ambassador talking to Head… are we just making up titles as we go @JThomasOmaha ??

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It was me. He messaged me. He wanted someone to know that he's envious of all of us. That we've been set free from RSS.
He secretly hates his own creation of RSS and wishes deep down he was @HuskerGarrett

We then got in a heated battle over prime rib recipes and the height of the cross bar of a goalpost.

Overall it was a productive meeting.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It was me. He messaged me. He wanted someone to know that he's envious of all of us. That we've been set free from RSS.
He secretly hates his own creation of RSS and wishes deep down he was @HuskerGarrett

We then got in a heated battle over prime rib recipes and the height of the cross bar of a goalpost.

I haven’t been on RSS in over a year - where’s the cross bar reference come from?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

1wf7qu.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven’t been on RSS in over a year - where’s the cross bar reference come from?
A long time ago Dean was bragging about playing sports and working out. At some point a video was posted of him touching the Crossbar as a means of showing how "Athletic" he was. We rode him hard about bragging about that. Such the Alpha Male.
PracticalJampackedDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

skerohio

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
A long time ago Dean was bragging about playing sports and working out. At some point a video was posted of him touching the Crossbar as a means of showing how "Athletic" he was. We rode him hard about bragging about that. Such the Alpha Male.
Pretty sure he also bragged about being able to dunk a tennis ball (50 lbs ago).

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
If you zoom in and put it in slo-mo, you can almost see his titties bounce up and hit his chin.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pretty sure he also bragged about being able to dunk a tennis ball (50 lbs ago).
Wonder if he could jump over some pie & Salsa? Or his famous Prime Rib? He struggled to realize how often we were playing with him, basically mocking him. Look back on it and some of it was childish, but it was fun.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

season 4 showtime GIF by Shameless

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wonder if he could jump over some pie & Salsa? Or his famous Prime Rib? He struggled to realize how often we were playing with him, basically mocking him. Look back on it and some of it was childish, but it was fun.

What he's failed to realize, for his entire career, is that all he'd have to do to be well liked and respected like he so desperately desires is just lean into the fun that people poke at him. Instead he takes everything super fucking personally and keeps digging himself into a hole and people keep piling it on.

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
What he's failed to realize, for his entire career, is that all he'd have to do to be well liked and respected like he so desperately desires is just lean into the fun that people poke at him. Instead he takes everything super fucking personally and keeps digging himself into a hole and people keep piling it on.
I'd add, don't act like a condescending douche bag and realize people beyond yourself do have access to information. Dumbass

Jack Bauer

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'd add, don't act like a condescending douche bag and realize people beyond yourself do have access to information. Dumbass

The bull shit that I always thought was unnecessary and ridiculous was the "sorry I was late to the chat, I had to finish up my paid speaking engagement to the McCook Rotary. It was a standing room only crowd and they served the best roast beef I've ever had. I'm now sitting on the shoulder of I-80 just so I can answer your questions."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds