Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JThomasOmaha convo (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The bull shit that I always thought was unnecessary and ridiculous was the "sorry I was late to the chat, I had to finish up my paid speaking engagement to the McCook Rotary. It was a standing room only crowd and they served the best roast beef I've ever had. I'm now sitting on the shoulder of I-80 just so I can answer your questions."
He definitely thinks he works harder than everyone else the way he talks. The funniest one was when he was talking about how the football season was taking it’s toll on him.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The bull shit that I always thought was unnecessary and ridiculous was the "sorry I was late to the chat, I had to finish up my paid speaking engagement to the McCook Rotary. It was a standing room only crowd and they served the best roast beef I've ever had. I'm now sitting on the shoulder of I-80 just so I can answer your questions."
I actually love that shit. Humble brag + why do you expect me to do my job hits me just right in the giggle spot

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd add, don't act like a condescending douche bag and realize people beyond yourself do have access to information. Dumbass

Well, if he wasn't such an image obsessed buffoon, he would actually have real info and not be the laughing stock of Nebraska sports media and he wouldn't have to be so butt hurt when he's the last to find out about literally anything.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I liked when he complained that he spends 3 hrs a day at a computer typing up stories.
giphy.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
My favorite episode, when the online player kills them and he dances I lost it

I was thinking about this episode last week cuz we had our internet go out (in the middle of the night) at 1 of our properties and a guest lost his fucking mind on my front desk employee to the point where my employee called me crying.

I had to talk to this psycho fat fuck and calm him down but I didn’t give him any refunds or anything cuz he was such an asshole. All I did was apologize.

I actually don’t know what he looks like but he sounded fat and was playing world of Warcraft at 3am and yelled at a 61 year old lady working the night shift to the point it made her cry… so I assume he looks like this.

mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What’s weird is JThomasOmaha over on RSS has joked around about being a Dean burner multiple times.

Dean trying to play 3D chess. We’re onto you pal

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds