Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jordan Larson returns to NU as Cook's AC (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
My body is 36, but I'm actually 124. Every so often I just kidnap a young man, sedate him, and then put my consciousness inside of his body so I can live forever.
I've got a blood boy. Much simpler, and they're easier to replace.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I've got a blood boy. Much simpler, and they're easier to replace.
See I looked into getting a blood boy, but I hate needles, and every process I read on WikiHow involved needles and I was just like...naw, I think I'll summon some black magic instead. Yeah, every so often you have to go mutilate some sheep or sacrifice a virgin, but honestly...what else was I going to do on the weekends during the offseason?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
See I looked into getting a blood boy, but I hate needles, and every process I read on WikiHow involved needles and I was just like...naw, I think I'll summon some black magic instead. Yeah, every so often you have to go mutilate some sheep or sacrifice a virgin, but honestly...what else was I going to do on the weekends during the offseason?
It's getting harder and harder to find a virgin to sacrifice these days. Dang kids. The volcano Gods are angry!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds