Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jim Brown RIP (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Incredible athlete

In the Pro Football, College Football, and National Lacrosse Halls of Fame - only person to do that

Considered by many to be the greatest RB of all time, and also considered by many to be the greatest lacrosse player of all time

Lettered in FOUR sports at Syracuse - Football, Lacrosse, Basketball, Track and Field

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Incredible athlete

In the Pro Football, College Football, and National Lacrosse Halls of Fame - only person to do that

Considered by many to be the greatest RB of all time, and also considered by many to be the greatest lacrosse player of all time

Lettered in FOUR sports at Syracuse - Football, Lacrosse, Basketball, Track and Field

That's an easy argument to make, IMHO.

RIP Mr. Brown.

mojohnny

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Jim was a Beast among Beasts. Not to mention a Great Man in His own right. What a Legacy. I had the privilege to Meet Him in Las Vegas well after He retired. Will never forget anything He said to Me. Rest In Peace Mr Brown. You were the Greatest !!

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Jim was a Beast among Beasts. Not to mention a Great Man in His own right. What a Legacy. I had the privilege to Meet Him in Las Vegas well after He retired. Will never forget anything He said to Me. Rest In Peace Mr Brown. You were the Greatest !!
yeah, he was great aside from all the women he threw off balconies, raped and beat the shit out of

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Was he dressed like a Roman Centurian? Seems like that was in a movie once.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds