Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ or JLQ or whatever lending sending marketing materials to people on the scrolls (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was one who received the letter. I chuckled a little when I saw it in my mail box and chalked it up to coincidence at the time, but now that another user got one, it seems...odd.

did anyone else get one? Dean responded to my PM denying the HOL sold/gave away personal info, and that he’d investigate further tomorrow. But if more scrollers got the letter it’s going to be a really bad look.

also, not sure why he couldn’t have just posted publicly what he told me. The thread zapping makes him look culpable here.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I was one who received the letter. I chuckled a little when I saw it in my mail box and chalked it up to coincidence at the time, but now that another user got one, it seems...odd.

did anyone else get one? Dean responded to my PM denying the HOL sold/gave away personal info, and that he’d investigate further tomorrow. But if more scrollers got the letter it’s going to be a really bad look.

also, not sure why he couldn’t have just posted publicly what he told me. The thread zapping makes him look culpable here.
Based on the posts that were deleted, it sounds like multiple people received them. The fact that they are deleting threads immediately indicates to me that Dean-o is freaking out.

"That would also be a direct violation of the Rivals terms of service agreement as well."

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

What was said in the letter?

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm not one to tell Dean his business but maybe dude should stop partnering with every random dickhead who will throw a dollar his way and start getting his advertising dollars from some actual local businesses?

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I'm not one to tell Dean his business but maybe dude should stop partnering with every random dickhead who will throw a dollar his way and start getting his advertising dollars from some actual local businesses?

This is exactly right. Had he partnered with some local Nebraska restaurants using his customers’ information/data as leverage and RSSers got coupons in their email/mail nobody would give a shit.

That’s me right off the top of my head at 11 o’clock on a Tuesday.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
also @TraditionCoalition noted today that Dean has partnered with yet another one of those stupid travel agencies on a trip to Norman. can't think of much else I'd rather do than overpay to sit on a bus for 10 hours with a bunch of boomers from RSS and basically be part of a tour group.

he's approaching pyramid scheme/time share levels of annoying sales tactics with this shit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds