Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeudy peeking at Mr Irrelevant (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rhule stated in his last presser that a starter from last year came in last place, or close to it, during all the winter competitions they've been having. He called that person "Mr. Irrelevant."
I think he said that one of the very last guys selected for the winter conditioning competition teams by the team captains was a starter last season and called that person "Mr Irrelevant" (like the last guy taken in the NFL draft).

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Rhule stated in his last presser that a starter from last year came in last place, or close to it, during all the winter competitions they've been having. He called that person "Mr. Irrelevant."

I think he said that one of the very last guys selected for the winter conditioning competition teams by the team captains was a starter last season and called that person "Mr Irrelevant" (like the last guy taken in the NFL draft).
So how does that relate to this tweet? I’m not up to date with the tweeters

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Not sure exactly, but could be an inside joke or comment that Jeudy is playing off of in his tweet

So how does that relate to this tweet? I’m not up to date with the tweeters
It could be what's called a "sub-tweet." That's where you call someone out without tweeting directly at them. So he could be saying "Hey, Mr. Irrelevant, who was a starter last year, look how hard I'm working. I'm coming for you."

Disclaimer: pure speculation on my part.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
It could be what's called a "sub-tweet." That's where you call someone out without tweeting directly at them. So he could be saying "Hey, Mr. Irrelevant, who was a starter last year, look how hard I'm working. I'm coming for you."

Disclaimer: pure speculation on my part.
Sounds right to me.

If Mr. Irrelevant is DL who started at some point, that boils it down to Ty, Nash, or Wynn (he started a couple times, right?).

Suppose he might be trolling an OL? Could be Corc, Benhart, Piper, Lutovsky.

OmahaHusker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Could be that he's going to be lining up against Mr. Irrelevant come spring practice and coaches could have competition lined up between OL and DL when they start next week. Raiola vs Pot Roast and the players vs players. Jeudy fired a warning shot.

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
Anyone have the roster for his winter conditioning team? Could be Mr. Irrelevant was on his team and he's trying to motivate him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in