Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeudy peeking at Mr Irrelevant (4 Viewers)

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Sounds right to me.

If Mr. Irrelevant is DL who started at some point, that boils it down to Ty, Nash, or Wynn (he started a couple times, right?).

Suppose he might be trolling an OL? Could be Corc, Benhart, Piper, Lutovsky.
Ed Markey GIF by Election 2020

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anybody got a “Mr Irrelevant” clip/sound bite?

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Mr. Irrelevant was a player who started last year but was picked last by team captains. Rhule expounded that players were chosen over this player because the other teams wanted to win. Winning only occurred if you got points which was accumulated in a number of ways; going to class, getting good grades, volunteering, going to other sporting events etc.. Rhule even added that walk ons were chosen before this player because they were doing the right things.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Mr. Irrelevant was a player who started last year but was picked last by team captains. Rhule expounded that players were chosen over this player because the other teams wanted to win. Winning only occurred if you got points which was accumulated in a number of ways; going to class, getting good grades, volunteering, going to other sporting events etc.. Rhule even added that walk ons were chosen before this player because they were doing the right things.
So who is it

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
So who is it
No idea. Judging by comments in this thread I thought I’d add context because some apparently didn’t know Rhule said this in one of his spring interviews. Maybe I missed others sarcasm when reading the thread?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was reading up on Jeudy. All the recruiting services said he was a two-sport athlete, football and track, and ran the 60M and did the long jump in track.

This is where he stands on the list of all-time best long jumps at his high school

9.11Elijah Jeudy15' 8.5
Indoor 2020​

High jump

11Elijah Jeudy5' 6
Indoor 2020​

He isn't on the 60M best times list, but he finished 57th at this Philadelpia Invitational meet with his personal record time

60 Meter Dash​

Clearly he was not a dominant track and field athlete. But can anyone tell me how good these performances are for a man his size?

Last edited:

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
I was reading up on Jeudy. All the recruiting services said he was a two-sport athlete, football and track, and ran the 60M and did the long jump in track.

This is where he stands on the list of all-time best long jumps at his high school

9.11Elijah Jeudy15' 8.5
Indoor 2020​

High jump

11Elijah Jeudy5' 6
Indoor 2020​

He isn't on the 60M best times list, but he finished 57th at this Philadelpia Invitational meet with his personal record time

60 Meter Dash​

Clearly he was not a dominant track and field athlete. But can anyone tell me how good these performances are for a man his size?
Anyone at his size who can finish around the top ten all-time in any track and field event that isn't shotput or discus is a heck of an athlete.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in