Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jason Peter

You don't have to. My lady is one, and it is insanity sometimes.

Introverted, iNuitive, Feeling, Justifying.

They don't like social interactions, assume that everything is a slight on them during those social interactions, care more about how they feel than what actually is happening, and make assumptions about why things happened instead of observing the "data" available.

@BIGSTICK67, you know the letters pretty well. Did I get it close?
I didn’t know this was a thing but I would say there are a fair amount of ladies who fall in this

I didn’t know this was a thing but I would say there are a fair amount of ladies who fall in this

You're probably right, and that is my assumption, too. If I didn't think that was the case, I'd be far away from my lady right now!

Cool, hot chicks are hard to find, so maybe I'm still fine with the cool/hot tradeoff in our 13 year relationship.

Most of you have likely seen this, but I'll include it again:

1607230801333.png

You don't have to. My lady is one, and it is insanity sometimes.

Introverted, iNuitive, Feeling, Justifying.

They don't like social interactions, assume that everything is a slight on them during those social interactions, care more about how they feel than what actually is happening, and make assumptions about why things happened instead of observing the "data" available.

@BIGSTICK67, you know the letters pretty well. Did I get it close?

Pretty much. My s/o is an INTJ, and it seems they're incredibly stubborn and inflexible.

The thing she doesn't like about me is anything goes for the most part. We balance each other well since my letters are mostly opposite.

I’d like to spend a day with him. I think it would be interesting to learn how he turned his life around. His autobiography is a great book.

Well, that's sort of a dickish thing to say. Probably more dickish than whoever asked @HuskerGarrett if he has a vagina, but no, not an INFJ. Swap all of the letters after "I."

I guess i was an incel for about a week 20 years ago, before they had message boards to corroborate their failings and whatever.
So....did Garrett ever confirm if he has a vagina?

When did Matt become a douche? People mad at his position? Never has he seemed to be a douche. Jason is a loud abrasive NJ guy. Get over it. Gerrod...how tf would I know never met him. Wouldn't know him if I didn't read message boards
He hasn’t...people do resent his position...and it’s pretty hilarious those that do.

When did Matt become a douche? People mad at his position? Never has he seemed to be a douche. Jason is a loud abrasive NJ guy. Get over it. Gerrod...how tf would I know never met him. Wouldn't know him if I didn't read message boards
Douche can be attributable to attitude as well as physical appearance. They all looks like dbags, some act like dbags.

I don’t give a fuck if you agree lol

Matty D is a victim of divine providence. It's not his fault he's a douche. It's Shevin Wiggins's foot's fault (with a bit of Charlie McBride and Corby Jones mixed in). I'd actually say Matt is pretty grounded, given the circumstances.

Matty D is a victim of divine providence. It's not his fault he's a douche. It's Shevin Wiggins's foot's fault (with a bit of Charlie McBride and Corby Jones mixed in). I'd actually say Matt is pretty grounded, given the circumstances.
Wonder if we could wrangle up a corching staff of all tPBers and take over the daggum progrum?

Do you know him or what

And that play doesn't come up in anyone's minds when they say, "ya know what, he's a real douche bag." Corby Jones, Charlie McBride, what?

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back