Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

He has an offer from Ohio State but not Minnesota or Wisconsin. Wonder what the situation is? Usually a red flag when the home state school doesn’t offer, especially in a state like Minnesota.

Photographer

Bench Warmer
He has an offer from Ohio State but not Minnesota or Wisconsin. Wonder what the situation is? Usually a red flag when the home state school doesn’t offer, especially in a state like Minnesota.
Regardless of the reasons for no Gopher or Badger offer, I hate to say it, but his offer should be dropped just based on his last comment - "It's great to be a Hawk". I don't even care if that's his highschool mascot. It's NEVER "great to be a Hawk". GTFO :ROFLMAO:

go away gtfo GIF

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
also has offers from Cockeye and USC.

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Karmo is only rated in the 247Sports rankings, a three-star prospect as the No. 49 athlete and the No. 1 prospect in Minnesota. His other Power 5 offers include Cockeye State, Kansas State, Cockeye, Michigan State and Purdue. Karmo said Minnesota, Kansas State, Ohio State and Cockeye are showing the most interest at the moment.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
also has offers from Cockeye and USC.

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Karmo is only rated in the 247Sports rankings, a three-star prospect as the No. 49 athlete and the No. 1 prospect in Minnesota. His other Power 5 offers include Cockeye State, Kansas State, Cockeye, Michigan State and Purdue. Karmo said Minnesota, Kansas State, Ohio State and Cockeye are showing the most interest at the moment.
That’s strange give he doesn’t have a reported offer from Minnesota, at least according to his Rivals profile.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Mongo reporting Keona Wilhite is not on a visit this weekend and isn’t sure if he has plans to take any next weekend. Was supposed to be in Austin this weekend.

Update: sounds like Texas is trying to get him to visit next weekend, but nothing is set up. Nebraska/Rhule and MSU are expected in-home this week.

Last edited:

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mongo reporting Keona Wilhite is not on a visit this weekend and isn’t sure if he has plans to take any next weekend. Was supposed to be in Austin this weekend.

Update: sounds like Texas is trying to get him to visit next weekend, but nothing is set up. Nebraska/Rhule and MSU are expected in-home this week.
He doesn't appear to have a TX offer. Leads me to believe TX is keeping him warm in case they have a space to fill as we get close to signing day.

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member

Numbers are fake anyways so it doesn’t really I guess but I don’t really get this one, it feels like just going after a guy to go after a guy. Most of his hudl highlights are him coming off unblocked without looking particularly explosive. He’s got a decent frame I guess but that’s about it imo.

But I also don’t know shit about fuck so 🤷‍♂️

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds