Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (5 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
West Fargo, North Dakota

This kid already has some really good offers, but continues to collect more

Neeeed this #701 boy N

PS: I didn’t realize how early we offered him. Looks like we were his second P5 offer back in September, and he came on an unofficial visit last fall as well.

Last edited:

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Basically, IIRC, the main issue was his mobility and the fact he's rushed for negative yards. They said every first round quarterback going back so many years has rushed for at least 600 (or whatever the figure was) yards. In a nutshell, they said he doesn't fit the profile for what a first-round QB is these days, and therefore he wasn't a 5-star to them as that represents first-round potnential.
They also said his junior film was not as good as his sophomore film.

You can disagree and I'm sure many of us do, but they did give a pretty detailed explanation with data for why they dropped him.
Ned, back In 1956 I went to a barn dance in Humphrey & got so liquored up I slapped the wrong ladies butt! called the cops and got hauled off to jail. drunk, i started poopin in the stall like a horse in a barn! they let me go so hopped back in the truck and finished my Budweisers on the way back home on the gravel roads sumbitch

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Member when us even having a shot at landing a good DE was mostly just a dream?

season 20 20x1 GIF by South Park

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds