Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking James Harden's fatass has been traded.

He a total bitch. Always hated him
shahs of sunset mj GIF by RealityTVGIFs

players in the NBA have so much control. Don’t like the contract you signed? Then get fat and get traded. 2 years ago Lebron didn’t like the team that was put around him so he didn’t try.
League is not appealing to me. Hasn’t been for a while. Not that the NBA cares. I’m older than their targeted demographic.

FUCK james harden. I don't have a problem with him as a person, hell, we'd probably enjoy watching women dance naked together. But the way he plays basketball drives me up a mother fucking wall. Fuck that guy.

A flat earther. A fatass. And a snake.

All on the same team.

Wow. Most disliked team in the history of sports.

Very fitting for the times lmao. All their eggs in one basket with those three guys...makes no fvcking sense to me. That's a video game type move. Sounds great, won't work. Only silver lining is Steve Nash, I think he's got a great future as a coach. Plus he's a Tottenham fan which shows he has excellent judgement but is a glutton for punishment.

James Harden visited my bush Alaska school a few years ago. He was definitely not happy to be there as he was quiet and aloof the entire time.

players in the NBA have so much control. Don’t like the contract you signed? Then get fat and get traded. 2 years ago Lebron didn’t like the team that was put around him so he didn’t try.
League is not appealing to me. Hasn’t been for a while. Not that the NBA cares. I’m older than their targeted demographic.
It sucks worse than the NFL.

Why visit if you're going to be that guy?
We "won" (cheated) a national competition hosted by MTV and one of those college preparedness companies. We had James Harden, one of the head guys at Taco Bell, and Kendrick Lamar come out. The contest was for a celebrity to be principal for a day but they didn't anticipate a town in rural Alaska winning so they did a zoom instead. Kids did a twitter campaign and it must have persuaded someone. The guy who created the hundreds clothing line came out. Kids knew who he was but I still don't.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back