Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

IT help (1 Viewer)

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No I am not. Thank you sir
On the server side, can either you or @alt f4 go to your WHM, then Server Configuration > Tweak Settings > Mail. Then there is an item that says "Restrict outgoing SMTP to root, exim, and mailman (FKA SMTP Tweak)." On is usually checked by default. Check that to Off and let me know if the email starts working.

Last edited:

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
On the server side, can either you or @alt f4 go to your WHM, then Server Configuration > Tweak Settings > Mail. Then there is an item that says "Restrict outgoing SMTP to root, exim, and mailman (FKA SMTP Tweak)." On is usually checked by default. Check that to Off and let me know if the email starts working.

@HuskerGarrett

Got it checked off.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Some people pointed out to me that everyone’s reaction score has gone down. Any ideas why that might have happened? @Saudi_aurora @alt f4 I also noticed the messages and reaction score is gone from this area

IMG_2529.jpeg
I do know @vailhusker was pushing 80k and I was right behind him at one point so not sure who’s stealing likes haha.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Some people pointed out to me that everyone’s reaction score has gone down. Any ideas why that might have happened? @Saudi_aurora @alt f4 I also noticed the messages and reaction score is gone from this area

View attachment 36310
I do know @vailhusker was pushing 80k and I was right behind him at one point so not sure who’s stealing likes haha.
Angry Cartman GIF by South Park

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

View attachment 36310
I was at 2.2 million reaction score with like 10k 69s when you get it restored.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

View attachment 36310
Hmm, not entirely sure. Have you done any recent updates to the forum software?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did yesterday to see if it would fix the issue but it didn’t help

First I had 10K posts on Inside Nebraska before reactions were started. Now your server is messing up my social media game.

I'm sending Bronx Tony to Denver to straighten things out....or maybe @Eloot224

Pick your poison. Tony is a pit bull, eloot24 is a toy poodle - if you get my point.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds