Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

IT help (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This has been an issue forever but I figure we should probably try to fix it. Whenever someone clicks the “forgot password“ link it’s supposed to send an email to the user to reset it, but no email ever shows up.

Anyone know why this would be? @alt f4 @Saudi_aurora @other IT people

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Once a week the website asks me if I want notifications and I say no never again but the site just ignores me

Is that an error or just tPB fucking with me because it’s funny

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
In today’s world of technology, how the hell does anyone ever forget their password.

The only problem I ever have with this site is it occasionally won’t load using Safari on my phone. I have to force close Safari and then it will load.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
In today’s world of technology, how the hell does anyone ever forget their password.

The only problem I ever have with this site is it occasionally won’t load using Safari on my phone. I have to force close Safari and then it will load.
Hmm that’s odd. I use the app on my phone which is basically just safari with push notifications and I haven’t had that issue yet

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Despite what people may think about me from my dynamic posting, I'm actually very stupid

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Hmm that’s odd. I use the app on my phone which is basically just safari with push notifications and I haven’t had that issue yet
It’s random and I can’t tie it to anything specific. If I’m on another site and try to come to this site from my favorites, it won’t even try to load. Force close Safari and it works again.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds