Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It’s Science Guys

We fucked up badly in our response to Covid. No political aspect at all intended but we screwed the pooch.

Also, I don’t think anybody was seriously saying we would have 4-5M dead. If they did they were truly talking out of their asses.

And.....there he is (along with those who gave him a like). Actually lasted longer than I figured... but knew he/they couldn’t resist for long. 😂

By the way… Saying “non-political” doesn’t make the obvious intent any less obvious.

A little too klanny, yes
I hope this place doesn't turn into that. I haven't spent more than two minutes at a time over there for quite a while now, It seems like every thread on RSS gets derailed by someone looking for a "gotcha" moment to insert whatever political belief they have. There's plenty of other places for political discussion as it is Hell, there's a separate board here for that. I just want a place to get away from all of that bullshit.

And of course the fun police on RSS try to squelch anyone with a sense of humor. It's not worth my time to go over there anymore.

I hope this place doesn't turn into that. I haven't spent more than two minutes at a time over there for quite a while now, It seems like every thread on RSS gets derailed by someone looking for a "gotcha" moment to insert whatever political belief they have. There's plenty of other places for political discussion as it is Hell, there's a separate board here for that. I just want a place to get away from all of that bullshit.

And of course the fun police on RSS try to squelch anyone with a sense of humor. It's not worth my time to go over there anymore.
The backbone of posters here is pretty good at avoiding that shit in my experience. Plenty of differences in certain opinions, but a mutual enjoyment of Boner Alert emojis.

And.....there he is (along with those who gave him a like). Actually lasted longer than I figured... but knew he/they couldn’t resist for long. 😂

By the way… Saying “non-political” doesn’t make the obvious intent any less obvious.

Not taking the bait, sorry.

This - if true - truly deserves a “boner” emoji.
Yes, it's true my friend. I've enjoyed my time away from Husker football, but this bored was too good not to join. Plus, with this pandemic shit, I'm not getting out to enjoy Austin's many delicacies.

I lurked for a couple days and then took the plunge. It's good to see the great posters on here!

Yes, it's true my friend. I've enjoyed my time away from Husker football, but this bored was too good not to join. Plus, with this pandemic shit, I'm not getting out to enjoy Austin's many delicacies.

I lurked for a couple days and then took the plunge. It's good to see the great posters on here!
Well ... welcome aboard. Now that you're here, post early and often so we can all repeatedly enjoy your avatar!

I just joined!

Well ... welcome aboard. Now that you're here, post early and often so we can all repeatedly enjoy your avatar!
SG08.......welcome aboard ( @Jim14510 ) ..........wth you been up to in Austin?? 🤣 👍

SG08.......welcome aboard ( @Jim14510 ) ..........wth you been up to in Austin?? 🤣 👍

Same crap, different town. I was enjoying myself before the shutdown, spending all my money on concerts and local shows. When are you getting down here again?

Anyone interested in visiting after this mess, hit me up. Always room in the condo and beer in the fridge.

Glad you’re here

Missed you on RSS.

Same crap, different town. I was enjoying myself before the shutdown, spending all my money on concerts and local shows. When are you getting down here again?

Anyone interested in visiting after this mess, hit me up. Always room in the condo and beer in the fridge.
Late April or early/mid May........haven't locked anything in with my daughter. Stay close to the Bat Phone....... 😎

What was your RSS name? Or did I miss it?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back