Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Nebrasketball sunk already? (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven’t followed that closely. I know we got our doors blown off by Pickle Smoochers and blew a second half lead against Minnesota. We have people saying Fred is done and the season is over.

Are the hoops peejays real bad? I wouldn’t think a loss to a top 15 team and one conference loss would tank the season. Can’t Asian Steph curry save us still?

Someone give me a cliffs version of where we are at here.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I no longer believe that this team will make the tournament let alone win a tourney game.

Prediction is 17-18 wins. They will go on a run and get our hopes up but will be too little too late.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I no longer believe that this team will make the tournament let alone win a tourney game.

Prediction is 17-18 wins. They will go on a run and get our hopes up but will be too little too late.
Sadly I never believed this was a tournament team. I was fine with giving Hoiberg another year, but in the end it looks like a waste. Anybody that was buying into that 7-0 hype was foolish. That wasn't a good team, but just a really crappy schedule. Trying to claim Duquesne as a good win shows how bad the schedule was.

RedDeanRedemption

Defensive Lineman
Minnesota is a bottom 2 team in the conference and lost their best player in the first half. This season should be NCAA or bust and that loss is a resume killer. There’s plenty of time to recover but anyone expecting that is a moron.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sadly I never believed this was a tournament team. I was fine with giving Hoiberg another year, but in the end it looks like a waste. Anybody that was buying into that 7-0 hype was foolish. That wasn't a good team, but just a really crappy schedule. Trying to claim Duquesne as a good win shows how bad the schedule was.
Gotta feel bad for Duquense at this point that the loss in Lincoln might tank any at large bid they could have gotten

Huskers4420

Linebacker
We were sold fool's gold with the 7-0 start. Griesel and Walker are needed on this team. Even Bandoumel tbh.

I don't think we have a leader on this team, and it shows when adversity hits.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
We were sold fool's gold with the 7-0 start. Griesel and Walker are needed on this team. Even Bandoumel tbh.

I don't think we have a leader on this team, and it shows when adversity hits.
You could resurrect George Fucking Patton and the second you put him in a Nebraska uniform, his leadership would evaporate

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Thinking a 6’8 Bradley transfer who moves like he has a cob up his ass was our answer in the post was laughable.

This might be the most untalented team Fred has put on the floor. We don’t have a true point guard and our post play will be exposed all year against good talent

Kesei is extremely overrated btw, terrible on D and streaky shooter, he’d he a bench player on like 9 other big ten teams

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
This team needs a point guard and a real leader. Someone to rally the troops when things go wrong. They are talented but were out worked against Minnesota

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
There was a lot to be disappointed about watching the Minnesota game, but one thing that really stuck out to me was the lack of effort and hussle in the 2nd half .. Minnesota was out-grinding Nebraska the entire 2nd half and just wanted it more. I saw zero urgency on Nebraska's part to show any intensity, that pissed me off more than anything

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
There was a lot to be disappointed about watching the Minnesota game, but one thing that really stuck out to me was the lack of effort and hussle in the 2nd half .. Minnesota was out-grinding Nebraska the entire 2nd half and just wanted it more. I saw zero urgency on Nebraska's part to show any intensity, that pissed me off more than anything
Agreed. You could see it in the first minute of the second half. NU was taking terrible shots, getting out-hussled, and rebounding poorly. Kesei was a ghost the whole game.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thinking a 6’8 Bradley transfer who moves like he has a cob up his ass was our answer in the post was laughable.

This might be the most untalented team Fred has put on the floor. We don’t have a true point guard and our post play will be exposed all year against good talent

Kesei is extremely overrated btw, terrible on D and streaky shooter, he’d he a bench player on like 9 other big ten teams
#DuckKnowsBall

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds