Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Callahan moving to Tater Island? (4 Viewers)

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone just zapped the multi-page thread on RRS about the move. So maybe Rivals told Dean to stop the free advertising for Tater Island?
I'm 95% sure that Callahan told the mods to hold off on their normal enforcement of no Tater Island talk in order to basically allow the news to get out to everyone on the board for a few hours. Any stragglers will either hear by word of mouth or the occasional reference to it on Rivals RSS until the switch happens. By nuking the thread within a few hours, though, he makes it difficult for Rivals to claim he was poaching should there be contractual provisions against such behavior. Pretty sharp, and it's exactly what I would have done in his shoes.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I did it - I cancelled RSS and they are giving me my money back
Did you talk to them about Dean moving over to Tater Island? It seems like if they gave your money back it would give even more credence to all of this.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pic? Or link
Nvm its a dude with a girl's name

ASJ9RNLL_400x400.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds