Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Callahan moving to Tater Island? (2 Viewers)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
View attachment 6520
I have noticed he’s retweeted a few Tater Island guys. Tater Island doesn’t have a Nebraska site yet
The guy he retweeted is like a 20-some year old kid who makes a ton of "edits" for players' twitter accounts. So a lot of them come to him and so I would assume he has a decent amount of inside knowledge. Not sure when he actually joined Tater Island.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'd be disappointed was hoping some new blood would get the Nebraska Tater Island account. Callahan does nothing for me. I suppose if you're local to Nebraska you like his tour he does where he goes and talks to people or the high school preview and coverage, but I could give 2 shits about that stuff. And his PFF bullshit just drove me nuts.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I'd be disappointed was hoping some new blood would get the Nebraska Tater Island account. Callahan does nothing for me. I suppose if you're local to Nebraska you like his tour he does where he goes and talks to people or the high school preview and coverage, but I could give 2 shits about that stuff. And his PFF bullshit just drove me nuts.

He doesn't offer anything that you can't get elsewhere. Only reason I'm still over there is for the board and Robin's basketball articles.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
The guy he retweeted is like a 20-some year old kid who makes a ton of "edits" for players' twitter accounts. So a lot of them come to him and so I would assume he has a decent amount of inside knowledge. Not sure when he actually joined Tater Island.
I watched a video on that edit guy once. The story of how his business is now booming is crazy

Toe

Wide Receiver
Probably just gonna end up like when 247 bought Scout, only it'll be Tater Island buying Rivals...

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Probably just gonna end up like when 247 bought Scout, only it'll be Tater Island buying Rivals...
It definitely will. It'll take a couple years like scout did, iirc. But Rivals has already been in decay, now it's being accelerated.

Toe

Wide Receiver
(I miss Scout, you could use Google's page cache as a backdoor to read most of their paid content, lol.)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It definitely will. It'll take a couple years like scout did, iirc. But Rivals has already been in decay, now it's being accelerated.

I've heard otherwise. Dean is one of the few under the rivals/yahoo umbrella who still owns the rights to the website. He supposedly has a few others as well such as K-State's rivals site. Tater Island will be picking off a rivals sites as opposed to buying Rivals outright sounds like.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds