Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Indiana needs a new coach (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
All things considered it’s Indiana. They have no history of being good. They at least played competitive ball.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
All things considered it’s Indiana. They have no history of being good. They at least played competitive ball.
That's why N fans that dog on Hoiberg have no clue. Best coach we could've hoped for...probably better than what we'd normally get.

He's figuring out what it takes to win in the B1G and got rid of the cancerous coaches.

GBR305

Linebacker
Not gonna lie, I was really bought into the Indiana hype at one point. Tom Allen was recruiting great & getting lauded nationally for raising the Hoosiers out of P5 mediocrity. I'm not sure what happened, maybe it was losing DeBoer and Wommack, but it's hard to understand how he got that bad that fast.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Not gonna lie, I was really bought into the Indiana hype at one point. Tom Allen was recruiting great & getting lauded nationally for raising the Hoosiers out of P5 mediocrity. I'm not sure what happened, maybe it was losing DeBoer and Wommack, but it's hard to understand how he got that bad that fast.
That Covid year was just weird.

Toe

Wide Receiver
You 'member in 2020 when people thought Tom Allen and Matt Campbell were the next big things in college football? I 'member. Some didn't want to admit that it was a bullshit season...

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
There were many teams that covid gave a chance to have a momentary season of great improvement. Unfortunately for them, it was back to reality the following season. That being said, losing DeBoer was likely a huge detriment. Penix was and is again a near Heisman level player with DeBoer, but he didn't have the same connection with their new OC, so he followed DeBoer to Washington. Losing a great OC and Heisman level QB is something a team like Indiana could never hope to replace.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds