Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL If you were HC, which assistant would you fire first? (2 Viewers)

If you were HC, which assistant would you fire first?

• Total voters

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'm really biased when it comes to Kaelin so not even going to answer that. 2 freshman and 1 transfer would be ideal.
I thought Kaelin looked pretty good on Friday, tbh. Makes some high level throws (although he does miss on some deep balls).

GBR305

Linebacker
We could have hired Kliff Kingsbury, Phil Longo, Shannon Dawson or Charlie Weis Jr. for less than what Satterfield is making.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
We could have hired Kliff Kingsbury, Phil Longo, Shannon Dawson or Charlie Weis Jr. for less than what Satterfield is making.
No we couldn’t have because they never had ties to Rhule.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I said fire Uncle Donny since everything starts and ends with the OL. If the OL sucks, the QB doesn't have enough time to find and throw to the WR's. Still not sure if our OL are just uncoordinated, poor coaching, or need better S&C. Doogie is probably next on the list, but then again, he was dealing with some nut cases such as Betts and M. Washington is not the same without Palmer taking heat off of him.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
The biggest issue I have against him is that I would rather have a minority coaching that spot.
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds