Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If Coach Rhule allowed you to say who starts at QB next game who do you give the ball to? (2 Viewers)

If all 3 are healthy next week which QB would you start?

• Purdy

• Sims

• Haarberg

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Purdy gutted it out that last drive but he didn’t look right
Kept trying to loosen the groin & when he did run, looked very uncomfortable
I don’t think he’ll last the season if he starts
But he might get the call next week if HH is hurt
Hopefully Rhule learned a lesson. Anointing Sims & pretty much ignoring Casey was a ridiculously stupid move. He really needed them both.
Sims has so much athleticism & throws a hell of a ball but he’s ridiculously careless & isn’t a gamer.
I don’t think there was a planet where they got both. Though Sims should ride pine for eternity.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
1)Tebow if a succubus got ahold of him.
2)King Geoffrey
Or choice number three
Brock Purdy's brother who got all the recessive genes

tenor.gif

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
It has to be Purdy. HH and Sims are turnover machines. You can do a damn thing if you keep giving the ball away.

We literally just need someone to protect the ball and we have a chance at winning.

Idk if we win another game, it's been this long and we still kill ourselves.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Heinrich literally does nothing well anymore. Turns the ball over constantly. I hope he never plays QB again.

Sims does good things sometimes then turns the ball over somehow even more constantly. I hope he never plays QB again.

In Purdy's short appearance he looked better than both. Why not? Unless he's physically unable.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If everyone wasn't depressed enough, Dean in post game said Purdy was scheduled to have groin surgery today, and wasn't planning on playing. He said if Haarberg is injured, Sims is likely starter against Wiscy.
did he say "scheduled today" or "scheduled for today"? Big difference.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I say rotate all 3 throughout the entire game and give them equal reps. Give the Defenses something to look at and hopefully throw them off .. It's an unorthodox, crazy idea .. but we have 3 shitty QB's and I don't know the answer to this trainwreck QB situation anymore ..

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I say rotate all 3 throughout the entire game and give them equal reps. Give the Defenses something to look at and hopefully throw them off .. It's an unorthodox, crazy idea .. but we have 3 shitty QB's and I don't know the answer to this trainwreck QB situation anymore ..
The only answer is finding a qb replacement(s) after the season. It isn’t getting fixed in two games. It also might not get fixed next year with Satterfield anyways.

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
did he say "scheduled today" or "scheduled for today"? Big difference.
This was from the HOL post game video. Dean made it sound like the groin surgery was originally scheduled for yesterday, but it sounds like Chubba was on emergency reserve. Now the surgery is on hold. Bottom line, he isn't 100%, and he'll eventually need surgery.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds