Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I wish Memorial stadium was like this (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
No way the old's let this happen.

I've been to dozens of games in Memorial Stadium where the crowd was deafening pre-snap. Yea, their white-out games are cool and they put 100K+ in their stadium, but let's not pretend that everyone is dozing off to Lawrence Welk at Nebraska as part of their in-game experience.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
2022 Oklahoma game will be like that no doubt after we go 10-2 in 2021 regular season, then lose to OSU in championship and then win the Rose Bowl. Huskers and Sooners will both be preseason top 15

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
That 2014 Miami game was amazing, but it was a bad Miami team that came to Lincoln. I think they finished about 6-7. A typical type of win for that dipshit Pelini.

We need that same atmosphere against a great team...unfortunately we need to get a lot better for us to be able to compete. Hopefully OU 2022. However, according to Deano, we should hope for an 11 AM kick b/c that is the primetime slot these days.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
much more realistic goals:

FAT-NAKED-ARKANSAS-FAN.gif

ibl5srnM38qfiE.gif

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
That 2014 Miami game was amazing, but it was a bad Miami team that came to Lincoln. I think they finished about 6-7. A typical type of win for that dipshit Pelini.

We need that same atmosphere against a great team...unfortunately we need to get a lot better for us to be able to compete. Hopefully OU 2022. However, according to Deano, we should hope for an 11 AM kick b/c that is the primetime slot these days.
07 against #1 USC was incredibly loud and electric up until their kick off guy got injured and play stopped for like 20 minutes. Atmosphere completely fell away and Nebraska also started getting its ass kicked (which would obviously have happened either way).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds