Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I was already on the Rhule bandwagon...

In N Out fries are ok, but In N Out fries animal style are terrific.

Any fast food burger can be made home for pennies on the dollar, but In N Out burgers (the spread is a difference maker) still tastes great.

In N Out is one the redeeming factors of Dallas. I eat there ~26x more times annually than I do WBurger.
If you have to put thousand island and a shitload of grilled onions on your fries for them to be edible, they are ass.

If that means further support for EV's, sure. As a Texan now, I must support the only true Texas car maker (Tesla).
Yeah, I have been wanting one of those beautiful EV trucks so I can pull my boat a full hour before finding a charging station and hanging out there for another hour. Would only take me 12 hours to get to Oahe. Sign me up.

In and Out fries are bad. They know they are bad and they don't care. There's a limited window for peak potatoes, so you gotta get frozen. They're more committed to the whole freshness thing if that means bad fries. Gotta get well done. Burgers are elite though.

Super Troopers Reaction GIF by Searchlight Pictures
I think they are probably already "enhanced" from the looks of the cleavage! 😉

In and Out fries are bad. They know they are bad and they don't care. There's a limited window for peak potatoes, so you gotta get frozen. They're more committed to the whole freshness thing if that means bad fries. Gotta get well done. Burgers are elite though.
Don't get me wrong, the burgers are fine. Fine. Not elite. Fine. If someone was handing them out or selling them premade at a concession stand for the same price, I'd do it. But if I have to sit in an empty drive through for 5 minutes while they make a burger that can be topped by several other nearby places or my blackstone? Fuck that.

Don't get me wrong, the burgers are fine. Fine. Not elite. Fine. If someone was handing them out or selling them premade at a concession stand for the same price, I'd do it. But if I have to sit in an empty drive through for 5 minutes while they make a burger that can be topped by several other nearby places or my blackstone? Fuck that.
Can you at least admit that their Neapolitan milkshake is the best fast food dessert (maybe only topped by CFA's peppermint shake or frozen lemonade)?

Can you at least admit that their Neapolitan milkshake is the best fast food dessert (maybe only topped by CFA's peppermint shake or frozen lemonade)?
I cannot, as after having 3 equally whelming experiences at In and Out just ordering a standard burger and fries (though one I did try animal style), I have had no desire to waste my time on anything else there. Glad you like it though!

I cannot, as after having 3 equally whelming experiences at In and Out just ordering a standard burger and fries (though one I did try animal style), I have had no desire to waste my time on anything else there. Glad you like it though!
I understand. It does taste better in California and would recommend you trying it there, but it sounds like you've already crossed the Rubicon.

It sounds like we have some DFW Huskers on the tPB - we should all watch a game together next fall.

I understand. It does taste better in California and would recommend you trying it there, but it sounds like you've already crossed the Rubicon.

It sounds like we have some DFW Huskers on the tPB - we should all watch a game together next fall.
I wish I was a DFW Husker but my wife is from Kansas...therefore I reside in Kansas. Where we have no Whataburger (I'm not in KC area).

I was in OKC this weekend for my 5th grader's bball tourney, we made sure to get Whataburger.

My 12 year old's X-mas gift is 2 days at the Texas High School State Championships down at AT&T so I'll be in DFW Friday and Saturday this week. Will have Whataburger again.

Way in on that! I just moved to Denton County after 8 years in Collin. I already have a contact high.

Torchy's? What are we doing here people?

I mean Taco Cabana and Taco Casa are better than Torchy's. Hell Torchy's just shut the doors on both of their restaurants in Wichita.

Fuel city makes better tacos than all three

It tastes the exact same as broncos in Omaha. Like identical. If you put both in blank bags and no logos no human on earth would physically be able to tell the difference and I will die on this hill
I lived in Waco for 2 years, heard whattaburger this whaataburger that. Tried it once and thought it was even worse than mcdonalds, and I dont eat mcdonalds. I must have missed something.
I assumed the 1st post was a compliment to Broncos before the 2nd post. How can you not like Broncos?

I didn't think they were similar but only had Whaata twice. First time I thought it was really good 2nd meh. Both at the airport and the 2nd time was slow af and got half the order wrong.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back