Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I was already on the Rhule bandwagon...

Those who think whataburger is trash probably think In n out is something special.
excuse me what GIF

I’m sure I’ll get blasted, but I’ve only had it twice and both times I was highly disappointed.
I think it's one of those regional things that people place too much hype on because it's their local "thing."
The product is fine to good, but not that special. But it becomes special because people identify it with home and something to brag about to outsiders who can't get it.

See also: Nebraskans with Runza, Californians with In and Out.

I’m in Austin and I have this as one of my choices for supper. If my company is reimbursing my meals and drinks, is this one worth it?
Its a fast food taco joint that also serves drinks, so worth a try. Baja shrimp tacos and some queso is my go to.

I’m in Austin and I have this as one of my choices for supper. If my company is reimbursing my meals and drinks, is this one worth it?

I would go bigger if you're getting reimbursed. tacodeli is elite as a grab and go food, but it's still fast food. Good if you want to get something before your flight. Buddy says do La Barbecue

You Texans have portillos now. Just get a beef sandwich instead of whataburger

In and Out fries are straight ASS and the burgers can be made at home for pennies on the dollar. Nothing about In and Out is worth sitting in that line for.
In N Out fries are ok, but In N Out fries animal style are terrific.

Any fast food burger can be made home for pennies on the dollar, but In N Out burgers (the spread is a difference maker) still tastes great.

In N Out is one the redeeming factors of Dallas. I eat there ~26x more times annually than I do WBurger.

In N Out fries are ok, but In N Out fries animal style are terrific.

Any fast food burger can be made home for pennies on the dollar, but In N Out burgers (the spread is a difference maker) still tastes great.

In N Out is one the redeeming factors of Dallas. I eat there ~26x more times annually than I do WBurger.
Votes for the green party candidate probably.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back