Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I feel kind of dirty posting this (3 Viewers)

doublewing

Running Back

That’s the house he bought this year
LOL at the bathroom:

b24b3131f19e1e99ff2d388afcd408b1.jpg

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
So I live in Phoenix. Bored yesterday and looked on the county assessor website. I found Frosts house here. Or should I say houses.

He owns one he purchased in 2019 for $345k.
The second one he purchased 3/1/2022 for
$4.5m.

What’s weird is owners are listed as Scott Frost and Erica Hutchison. But they are his homes because mailing address for both is his Lincoln, Nebraska home. So who is Erica?

Go ahead and tell me I’m creepy for looking this up.
Based on this & @alt f4 's post today, I did some digging.

With moderately high confidence, based on names & addresses that connect multiple times, it appears to be the Erica that's the daughter of this man:

She's ~35 years old & has been associated with being a tenant at a number of rental properties in Arizona, and one in Las Vegas.

Based on age, it may be the Erica here, who went to school in Canada:

Public records link her to the wireless phone number
(602) 535-6645
(I'm not personally gonna call/text).

No public pictures or social media profiles that I can track down.

Last edited:

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
$5,400,000 on Nov 29, 2022

trueluk

Bench Warmer
I think it's a mistake in the County Assessor's system. The Scott Frost buying the $345k house is a completely different person. The Scott Frost buying the $4.5m house is the former Husker. He bought that one on his own (w/o his wife) and the $5.4m house with his wife.

If you check the sale agreement for the $345k house (https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20190446941.pdf) you'll see the signature on page 4 doesn't match Scott Frost's signature. Additionally, on page 1 it says Scott Frost is an unmarried man.

If you look at the sale agreement for the house he and his wife just bought recently (https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20220860382.pdf) you can see the signature on page 8 matches his signature.

The sale agreement for the $4.5m house doesn't list his wife and has no signature to compare.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I think it's a mistake in the County Assessor's system. The Scott Frost buying the $345k house is a completely different person. The Scott Frost buying the $4.5m house is the former Husker. He bought that one on his own (w/o his wife) and the $5.4m house with his wife.

If you check the sale agreement for the $345k house (https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20190446941.pdf) you'll see the signature on page 4 doesn't match Scott Frost's signature. Additionally, on page 1 it says Scott Frost is an unmarried man.

If you look at the sale agreement for the house he and his wife just bought recently (https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20220860382.pdf) you can see the signature on page 8 matches his signature.

The sale agreement for the $4.5m house doesn't list his wife and has no signature to compare.
The signature doesn’t match because it was signed by an agent. That has been noted in other documents. The address for the tax bill was his Lincoln address.

But agree with others, time to let Scott Frost go

InTheDeed

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Based on this & @alt f4 's post today, I did some digging.

With moderately high confidence, based on names & addresses that connect multiple times, it appears to be the Erica that's the daughter of this man:

She's ~35 years old & has been associated with being a tenant at a number of rental properties in Arizona, and one in Las Vegas.

Based on age, it may be the Erica here, who went to school in Canada:

Public records link her to the wireless phone number
(602) 535-6645
(I'm not personally gonna call/text).

No public pictures or social media profiles that I can track down.
It’s gotta be another Scott Frost/county assessor error.

Your post got me intrigued to poke around as well and I found the site that has the info you listed. It also has an associated email address, thefreezer35@[forgotdomain].

So I googled “thefreezer35”. One hit, a magazine article about a billiards player nicknamed the Freezer…betcha can’t guess his real name, and where he lives now…

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
It’s gotta be another Scott Frost/county assessor error.

Your post got me intrigued to poke around as well and I found the site that has the info you listed. It also has an associated email address, thefreezer35@[forgotdomain].

So I googled “thefreezer35”. One hit, a magazine article about a billiards player nicknamed the Freezer…betcha can’t guess his real name, and where he lives now…
Here is a description on Reddit of the billiards player Scott Frost

I said this in another thread, and I'll say it again: He's a fucking asshole. He's got a reputation for being discourteous, at times outright hostile toward other players and doesn't know how take his losses. I have on one occasion witnessed this personally.

He also has a bizarre hairline and even weirder eyebrows.

InTheDeed

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Here is a description on Reddit of the billiards player Scott Frost

I said this in another thread, and I'll say it again: He's a fucking asshole. He's got a reputation for being discourteous, at times outright hostile toward other players and doesn't know how take his losses. I have on one occasion witnessed this personally.

He also has a bizarre hairline and even weirder eyebrows.
I bet when Corch and the Freezer play a doubles match they call themselves Ice Cube. Because…you know…they’re…frost………..squared.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds