Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Huge storm last night (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Did you survive?

Is your house still intact?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Rural Nebraska watching Omaha get 1 night of 70mph wind

3z38.gif

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

cooperike.jpg

Damn, thoughts and prayers to that poor person with the long private drive and trees bigger/nicer than any public park west of Lincoln

“Devastating” apparently means “mildly inconvenienced for maybe a few hours on a Saturday” for some people.

Get your saw and your chaps on and you should be done by 11 maybe 12 tops.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We had a pretty solid dust storm last night here in PHX...winds up to 60-70mph. Had a tree partially come down in the backyard and it sounds like we are supposed to have another round tonight, so I'm hoping the tree doesn't fall down on our roof and kill me.

Let us know if you die.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
“Devastating” apparently means “mildly inconvenienced for maybe a few hours on a Saturday” for some people.

Get your saw and your chaps on and you should be done by 11 maybe 12 tops.
Would be a stellar day for the ol Stihl chainsaws to be broken out. Selfishly I hoped for some of my trees to come down so I could have some fun. Neighbor's tree is down on their fence but they're out of town sooooooooo I don't think I should touch it. Mostly solid here in Papillion though. Never lost power, no real damage

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
We had a pretty solid dust storm last night here in PHX...winds up to 60-70mph. Had a tree partially come down in the backyard and it sounds like we are supposed to have another round tonight, so I'm hoping the tree doesn't fall down on our roof and kill me.

Let us know if you die.

"Whiskey, rye whiskey, whiskey I cry....if a tree don't fall on me, I'll live till I die"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds