Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How will the offensive line fare in 2022? Post a gif.

How will the offensive line fare in 2022?

• 1 - very bad

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 2 - bad

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • 3 - average

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • 4 - good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - very good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bridge collapse GIF

Not a lot of optimism in this thread.
Everyone will change their tune after we steamroll Northwestern and destroy the soul of each Northwestern player

Pipeline is back in 2022

Nebraska's OL is the somewhat trashy broad who is about to take her top off and the chair is every opponent on the schedule
oh right i get it

so she gets knocked over by the chair girl but she's a fighter and a survivor and like a phoenix rising from the ashes she gets back up and then she beats the living fuck out of the girl with the chair and murders everyone in the audience because she's insane

I like your narrative. Huskers will be back in 2022

oh right i get it

so she gets knocked over by the chair girl but she's a fighter and a survivor and like a phoenix rising from the ashes she gets back up and then she beats the living fuck out of the girl with the chair and murders everyone in the audience because she's insane

I like your narrative. Huskers will be back in 2022
I didn't see any of that in the .gif.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back