Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How unreasonable is Mickey being??? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbie

Quarterback
Sadly this will obviously make it easier to move on from Mickey and no one can blame them for.l not keeping him.
Players and recruits can make their own decisions if they are made that Mickey isn’t kept now.

Let’s all move on now

huskershibe

Linebacker
I haven’t said shit about Mickey other than he probably won’t be a coach for us anymore.

Immediately assuming someone who got arrested for DV was acting in self defense is fucked up - maybe that’s the case, but there’s literally no evidence for it right now.
It was a reply to the thread as a whole, not directly at you. My bad if it came across like that. Was just saying that people are posting some dumb shit right now.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Except you immediately started to speculate and defend him. How many times have you been arrested for DV? Be honest.
Zero. Been hit by two women, once each. Never laid a finger on them. Not how I live.

I did not speculate but rather have the exact opposite opinion of the board to open some minds only to bring out the DV police

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Maybe, but he was innocent of what Heard accused him of.

It’s insane because she won the libel case in the UK where it’s way harder to win a libel case. Better lawyering for him on this side of the pond.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Whoever it is, they’ll need to get a stranglehold on that WR room ASAP
The mods need to tighten up some of this shit in here. It’s getting ridiculously bad.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Cops basically have to arrest someone on a DV call. If there is more to the story it will come out later. Who the fuck knows. We have no idea if she has bruises on her neck or if she just made a claim. Don't make yourself (not you, everyone) look like an asshole by claiming stuff.

As of right now, he is charged with something, not convicted. None of us were there. Don't be douchebags.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds