Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How many threads do you see on The Platinum Board page? (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Random question, but when you go to the main Underground page, how many threads do you see?

You should see 25, but some users are only seeing 2-15 or so. I'm trying to determine who this is effecting to try to narrow down what is common between them all. I know myself, @Eaton Beaver and @Dell Husker are effected so far. I'm just not sure what links the three of us yet.

Last edited:

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
31 including 7 sticky threads so 24 regular. That may do to the increased font size I have set and assuming I counted correctly!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
19, but it varies wildly depending on my login from like only pinned threads + 4 normies to pinned + 15ish

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
12 Normal and 7 Sticky on mobile

Back to normal compared to the screenshots I have sent

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Less than 15 for sure. Only seeing 4 or 5 on Hy-Vee forum and maybe ten on insideher forum

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I noticed that when I log out I can see the correct amount, but as soon as I look back in it goes back down to 10 or so

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hmm. I noticed that mine only showed me down to my "Some old fire edits" thread. I tried moving that one and now I see the full amount.

@alt f4 that thread had a ton of images in it. Could it have just been stopping there to save load time or something? Idk what I am talking about, but just throwing out ideas. It's interesting that I see them all now after moving that thread.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
24 total threads, but on signing day there were times when there were only 2 to 3 unpinned threads showing. The Hyvee board will show only 2 to 3 unpinned threads, sometimes only one. It takes an extra 30 seconds or so to get on the main tPB when going from board to board. When you go out of a thread on the main tPB board it does the same thing. Does it both on my laptop and phone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds