Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How many threads do you see on The Platinum Board page?

16 for me
Same here. I had a small amount of the normal tpb page and could see them all in underground, then after I moved that thread can see them all on the normal and only 15 or so on the underground.

Same here. I had a small amount of the normal tpb page and could see them all in underground, then after I moved that thread can see them all on the normal and only 15 or so on the underground.
I have 24 total on the main page right now.

Underground
8 sticky
7 other

Hy vee
3 sticky
1 other

Regular
7 sticky
6 other

Regular board loads really slow. Others are fine.

Last edited:
Random question, but when you go to the main Underground page, how many threads do you see?

You should see 25, but some users are only seeing 2-15 or so. I'm trying to determine who this is effecting to try to narrow down what is common between them all. I know myself, @Eaton Beaver and @Dell Husker are effected so far. I'm just not sure what links the three of us yet.
I’m also impacted by this. Anywhere between 2-5 below the pinned threads. I spent some time checking page filters, etc. and never did find an obvious reason for it. It seems like the pages have been getting “shorter and shorter” the last few weeks, though.

Brave browser on an iMac, FWIW.

How does the main Platinum Board look for you all now? We tried moving that Twitter thread

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back