Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How did it feel the first time you took it in the ass (1 Viewer)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
@God is a Husker I had the exact same Husker gear in your pic. Wore it every game and when playing football outside with neighbor friends.

1994 Miami game. I would've been 9 years old. We had plans to go to the game. My dad, uncle, cousin, and myself. Uncle backed out because he didn't want to go all that way to watch us get beat. Instead, my parents had a party and my dad made my grandpa's ham and bean soup. Delicious, but it was my dad's first time and he forgot to de-gas the beans. We watched the game while everyone had the most foul smelling gas you could imagine. Then after the game was over my dad gave my uncle (his brother) shit for backing out the rest of the night. Still gives him shit to this day.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was 14 at the time and after the game walked over to the McDs at van dorn plaza. Honking cars, fireworks, hollering, etc. Many DUIs that night for sure.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
What adds to the legend of TO is his halftime speech. It played out exactly like he said it would including his prediction that Miami would lose composure and get some stupid penalties. He never deviated from his game plan the whole game. He knew we'd break through in the second half.

Serious TO wisdom in full display:

So Fucking weird...I just watched this last night for the first time and here it is again today. Is our collective subconscious as Husker fans getting us ready for a return to greatness?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
OP thinking he's funny.

good-point-zac.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Maybe OP gets a special badge for his efforts

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds