Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

House of the Dragon (Stream VPN talk) (1 Viewer)

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Real-Debrid is just a link finder. Syncler is an interface with that so that you can use Real-Debrid to find the links, use things like Trakt.tv to dvae your favorite shows and your progress, etc...

I gotcha. I use the Cinema app for that and I don’t pay anything extra. I only pay $18 every 5 or 6 months to Real-Debrid for the premium links to all the movies/tv series and it does a pretty good job for me. If Cinema ever goes belly up, I’m probably going to need Syncler

Last edited:

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
My wife was sickened by the ending of the first episode and pissed at me for not being sickened by something that’s fiction. Doesn’t make any sense to me other than shock though. That’s not what the Queen and daemon asked for.
It was more fucked up in the book.
They sneak in and find the dowager queen, then gag her and wait for the queen and her kids to come in and say goodnight like they do every night. In the books there's a second younger son, then they make the queen pick which son that they'll kill. She tries to offer herself but they refuse and say it must be a son. She picks the younger one. Before they kill him they say "hear that boy, your momma wants you dead"

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
It was more fucked up in the book.
Should have put that in spoilers because of how different the book version is, which to me, is a lot more superior what we watched this episode.

I'm excited for Cregan Stark. It won't be until later in the show, but I hope they turn him into what he is in the books.

Last edited:

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
It was more fucked up in the book. They sneak in and find the dowager queen, then gag her and wait for the queen and her kids to come in and say goodnight like they do every night. In the books there's a second younger son, then they make the queen pick which son that they'll kill. She tries to offer herself but they refuse and say it must be a son. She picks the younger one. Before they kill him they say "hear that boy, your momma wants you dead"
Just to clarify, the one she chooses to kill is not the one killed, it’s the other one. So the younger son has to watch his brothers head get cut off then live knowing his mom offered up him to die to save the heir

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Just to clarify, the one she chooses to kill is not the one killed, it’s the other one. So the younger son has to watch his brothers head get cut off then live knowing his mom offered up him to die to save the heir
Oh shit that's even worse

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Should have put that in spoilers because of how different the book version is, which to me, is a lot more superior what we watched this episode.

I'm excited for Cregan Stark. It won't be until later in the show, but I hope they turn him into what he is in the books.
You're right. Sorry for spoiling guys, if you haven't watched.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry, how do I add spoilers?
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 3.21.54 PM.png
The thing that looks like an eye with a slash through it is the spoiler function. Click it and follow along. Its found in the sub-menu under the three vertical dots next to the "quotes" icon.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
The obvious answer is they’d all “get it”. I’m married to a blonde, so no Targaryens. For the sake of diversity, I’ll choose …

1718742449255-png.38587

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Fuck Alicent. She’s a dirty Green.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Alicent for sure
She was working it right up until she found out her grand baby got -
youre dead wednesday addams GIF

Also no guards stationed outside of the queens/heir to the thrones chamber during a time of war?

Poor crazy girl had to wander around with her last inbred kid for help until she got to her mom's room?

Lord Commander too worried about rearranging grandma's guts to make sure guards are posted?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Grandma Green Queen doesn't seem so judgy now that she's getting the Lord Commander's Hightower as she was when the Albinio Princess was getting her freak on with him.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Syncler gives me access to everything, so no need for:

Netflix
HBO Max
Paramount +
Apple TV

etc...

Plus every movie that's out there, including many that are in theaters.

You do you. I was just trying to share an option for others...
Is this legal or “do at your own risk”? Not sure what the risk is.

Can you do it with a smart tv or do you have to get a firestick?

Is it in 4K or how does the validity part work?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

Not really familiar with Syncler, but if it's any similar to the other ones, then having it is perfectly legal. What sources you use it with could be illegal. Which is where you would need a VPN.

You can do it on a Firestick for sure. You gotta download it from an 'unknown' source according to the Firestick.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

I don't pretend to know about the legality of things. You're streaming rather than downloading, so you don't have possession of anything.

Most apps are android based, so a SmartTV may work. My pool TV is a FireTV that I use.

It depends on how new the content is, but most stuff will have 4K links. Worst case it's 1080P.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I don't pretend to know about the legality of things. You're streaming rather than downloading, so you don't have possession of anything.

Most apps are android based, so a SmartTV may work. My pool TV is a FireTV that I use.

It depends on how new the content is, but most stuff will have 4K links. Worst case it's 1080P.
Do you use a VPN when you're watching anything?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds