Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

House of the Dragon (Stream VPN talk) (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
It was a typical season's first episode where they have to remind us of everything that has happened and set the stakes with little of the story moving forward.

Dowager Queen Alicent was making up for some lost time.....lol.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I need to watch the first season. but dont wannna pay for max

I don't understand why people pay for the streaming services when you can get Syncler on something like a Firestick, pay a small fee for their + membership, pay a small fee for a Real-Debrid membership, and have access to every TV show and movie out there.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I don't understand why people pay for the streaming services when you can get Syncler on something like a Firestick, pay a small fee for their + membership, pay a small fee for a Real-Debrid membership, and have access to every TV show and movie out there.
Sayyy what!!

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Because it's illegal?

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I need to watch the first season. but dont wannna pay for max
HBO Max costs like $10 per month and then you just cancel it when the series is over

Scott Hall

Linebacker
Elite Member
My wife was sickened by the ending of the first episode and pissed at me for not being sickened by something that’s fiction. Doesn’t make any sense to me other than shock though. That’s not what the Queen and daemon asked for.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Syncler gives me access to everything, so no need for:

Netflix
HBO Max
Paramount +
Apple TV

etc...

Plus every movie that's out there, including many that are in theaters.

You do you. I was just trying to share an option for others...
I wasn’t criticizing

What does all of that cost?

Edit: never mind, I didn’t see your post above

Last edited:

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Probably because people don't know about it. I've been on Real-Debrid using the Cinema app for 4 years and I've been more than pleased with it.

Never heard of Syncler. How does Syncler compare to Real-Debrid ? I've been happy with Real-Debrid with some minor issues, is Syncler worth the extra cost ?

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Probably because people don't know about it. I've been on Real-Debrid using the Cinema app for 4 years and I've been more than pleased with it.

Never heard of Syncler. How does Syncler compare to Real-Debrid ? I've been happy with Real-Debrid with some minor issues, is Syncler worth the extra cost ?

Real-Debrid is just a link finder. Syncler is an interface with that so that you can use Real-Debrid to find the links, use things like Trakt.tv to dvae your favorite shows and your progress, etc...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds