Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Hot Mic - Mike Schafer and Stai (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Schafer right now

yE3q4g.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Stai said Scott pretty much stole money from the university (I guess by being a lazy coach). If it was this big of a disaster, how did it last this long? Why in the holy hell did Moos extend him?
Jay Moore said as much on Big Red Wrap Up last week. I was surprised he was so blatant. And then you have fatty Callahan shaking his head in agreement which made me laugh since he blew Frost the whole time.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Jay Moore said as much on Big Red Wrap Up last week. I was surprised he was so blatant. And then you have fatty Callahan shaking his head in agreement which made me laugh since he blew Frost the whole time.
Any cliffs of what you remember what was said?

GAHusker

Cornerback
Moos was told to. Keep in mind that Moos was brought in to do two things:

Get Frost
Protect Frost
Yeah, clearly other people had to sign off on the extension; It just kills because it compounded the mess ever further. I feel kind of naive for buying into the narrative that he was working his ass off because he loved the program etc. But if he is lazy, tardy, and hated to recruit, what the fuck were we doing if he was also losing at an historically awful percentage

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds