Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Holy racist Cockeye (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Yikes.

Though to be honest, I kind of doubt most of these are coming from actual Cockeye fans. Seems like something more likely to come from random racists who are just happy to see the famous white girl beat the famous black girl in basketball.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, there'd never be weird racist shit on Nebraska social media
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
what I am about to say doesn't imply racism amongst Cockeye fans but living amongst them they are really some of the shittiest types of fans to interact with. I know every fanbase has their assholes but a disproportionate amount of them are complete tools. I get along great with Cockeye State fans over here but the Cockeye fans....most are unbearable.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
what I am about to say doesn't imply racism amongst Cockeye fans but living amongst them they are really some of the shittiest types of fans to interact with. I know every fanbase has their assholes but a disproportionate amount of them are complete tools. I get along great with Cockeye State fans over here but the Cockeye fans....most are unbearable.
Cars with Hawkeye vanity plates are probably the #1 cause of traffic deaths on a per capita basis

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I tailgated with a group of Cockeye fans in Cockeye City about 8 years ago, and the booze really took away any filter they may have had. It was shocking. Small sample size, but I told my wife we won’t be doing that again

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Cars with Hawkeye vanity plates are probably the #1 cause of traffic deaths on a per capita basis
Considering the amount of those license plate frames and stickers you see now as apposed to when they sucked in the 90's either means a lot of bandwagon fans or a lot of fair weather fans.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Correct

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It’s cuz they’re the most popular school in the state so it attracts all types to hop on the bandwagon. Add in the party school persona thanks to all the Wisconsin/Notre Dame rejects from Illinois & Cockeye fans take pride in trying to be the dirty version of Wisconsin.

Cockeye State fans generally have a connection, locally or academically cuz they have been absolutely shit for most of their history so attracting new fans has only taken place recently with Campbell. They still hate us to no end tho & Jamie pollard is trying to also make them into Wisconsin that drinks hard.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
It’s cuz they’re the most popular school in the state so it attracts all types to hop on the bandwagon. Add in the party school persona thanks to all the Wisconsin/Notre Dame rejects from Illinois & Cockeye fans take pride in trying to be the dirty version of Wisconsin.

Cockeye State fans generally have a connection, locally or academically cuz they have been absolutely shit for most of their history so attracting new fans has only taken place recently with Campbell. They still hate us to no end tho & Jamie pollard is trying to also make them into Wisconsin that drinks hard.
Cyclones hate Cockeye substantially more than us. All of them cheer for us vs Cockeye lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds