Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

HOL staff changes

Well, they might as well save some money. Recruiting is shit right now and Deano doesn't need to pay anyone to cover it.

Smart move on Deano's part, he didn't get to where he is today by making stupid business decisions. I think Dean may be a genius.

giphy.gif

On a serious note wtf happened with Clouse this last 2ish years? It’s like he just quit trying.

Well, they might as well save some money. Recruiting is shit right now and Deano doesn't need to pay anyone to cover it.

Smart move on Deano's part, he didn't get to where he is today by making stupid business decisions. I think Dean may be a genius.

giphy.gif
Nate’s 2022 recruiting hot board was a joke. It’s like he clicked on warm interest level on 247 and copied and pasted. Half the guys he listed already said they weren’t considering us anymore

I will say this about Mongo, the guy is not afraid to blow up a high school kids phone and harass the shit out of him to get some information. I think we will at least get more stories and recruiting updates under Mongo as Clouse just didn't give a shit anymore.

I will say this about Mongo, the guy is not afraid to blow up a high school kids phone and harass the shit out of him to get some information. I think we will at least get more stories and recruiting updates under Mongo as Clouse just didn't give a shit anymore.
We’ll just have to read them twice in order to understand them.

I like Mongo. Feel like I could have a beer with, but just one beer.

Mike is the one I could probably get drunk with. Dan knows his basketball, so I would have a few with him.

Dean is the one I would drink a mixed drink so I could get drunk quicker and Uber out of there.

I like Mongo. Feel like I could have a beer with, but just one beer.

Mike is the one I could probably get drunk with. Dan knows his basketball, so I would have a few with him.

Dean is the one I would drink a mixed drink so I could get drunk quicker and Uber out of there.
I think Mongo is probably a good dude, but not sure on his expertise with recruiting and college sports. He should probably just leave that to the professionals. Would have a beer with him.

Mike hates me.

I've hung out with Sean several times back in the day. He came to a big NYE party with us at Ghost Bar in the W in dallas back in the day. it was before the 2007 auburn/nebraska cotton bowl. Also hung out with him in boulder after NU's last game at CU at the end of the big 12 days. he worked with one of my best buddies at recruits unlimited after college. super, super, super dork.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back