Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hausmann to Cockeye?

I’m so petty that even taking that visit is a red line for me. Stay gone.
I can’t agree more. Going to a rival is one symbolic FU. Should communicate with him that he no longer has a spot so hopefully the portal is good to him.

What percentage of players who enter the portal end up back at the school they were breaking up with though? I am sure there are some, but don't remember any. Not that I follow other schools portal players to keep a tab on this.

The University should cancel all contracts with Hausmann construction and never contract with them again.
if their Party Buddy Frost was still coaching he would stay whether we were winning games or not. Just goes to show you that some of the Nebraska Way crowd is more concerned about their friends than the actual well being of the football team.

if their Party Buddy Frost was still coaching he would stay whether we were winning games or not. Just goes to show you that some of the Nebraska Way crowd is more concerned about their friends than the actual well being of the football team.
And kick their walkon kids off the team too. Match their pettiness and then some.

Just SOME? I'd say the vast majority.

The University should cancel all contracts with Hausmann construction and never contract with them again.
Are they related? My dad says they aren’t. He could be wrong, but he talks to the higher ups at Hausmann a lot.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back