Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Has your wife caught you watching pron?

weirdest pron watchers I ever encountered were my hockey friends… wtf, those dudes are a special breed.
We’re all hanging out once and one of them pops in a VHS and then walks around the room passing out paper towels.
One by one they find a spot, sit down, unzip, and start cranking! I just told them that they partied a little differently than I did, and I headed out. I have a slightly jaded view of hockey players since then.

weirdest pron watchers I ever encountered were my hockey friends… wtf, those dudes are a special breed.
We’re all hanging out once and one of them pops in a VHS and then walks around the room passing out paper towels.
One by one they find a spot, sit down, unzip, and start cranking! I just told them that they partied a little differently than I did, and I headed out. I have a slightly jaded view of hockey players since then.
Thats more than a little bit gay.

3lKs.gif

Thats more than a little bit gay.
So kind of a side note about the Husker baseball team. I have a good friend who was a starter 2 or 3 years back, won't name him or the guys he named. But he said sometimes in the locker room, like multiple guys would essentially flick each others' dicks to give each other boners.....wouldn't do anything with it, but they thought it was hilarious, like just at random times. It was during Erstad. My buddy said he'd walk in, drop his head and shake it, and just say shit under his breath. Me and a couple other friends were there and we definitely told him that was extremely gay but he was like naaahhhhh it's fine it's just team mates messing around.

So kind of a side note about the Husker baseball team. I have a good friend who was a starter 2 or 3 years back, won't name him or the guys he named. But he said sometimes in the locker room, like multiple guys would essentially flick each others' dicks to give each other boners.....wouldn't do anything with it, but they thought it was hilarious, like just at random times. It was during Erstad. My buddy said he'd walk in, drop his head and shake it, and just say shit under his breath. Me and a couple other friends were there and we definitely told him that was extremely gay but he was like naaahhhhh it's fine it's just team mates messing around.
That's definitely gay.

My college teammate who later came out as gay would even say that’s unnecessary gayness.

My college teammate who later came out as gay would even say that’s unnecessary gayness.
For sure. We said it probably 5 or 6 times that it was incredibly gay, he denied it everytime. I think he probably thought we’d find it as funny as he did, and when we didn’t, he got defensive. For sure real gay though

blake anderson GIF by Workaholics

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back