Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh and NCAA are working toward a negotiated resolution that is expected to see him suspended four games this season (1 Viewer)

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
Jimbo is such a flaming weirdo d-bag. Funny as hell, but doesn't mean much with their chickenshit schedule.

Non con is East Carolina, UNLV and Bowling Green followed by Rutgers. Yee fuckin haw.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
Got a call from a guy, and Jason Stahl is going to back in everyone's lives here soon. You'll remember him being a big part of the WCCO story back in May of 2021.

I don't know the full extent until the piece goes live, but from what I've heard, it's anonymous former players alleging a multitude of things, including that Minnesota used excessive drug testing to run players out of the program. There will be a former player that goes on the record, but it's I guess I would say, "pro-Fleck" in this instance.

Again, I want to see what they decide to put in print, but I'll say this before knowing what is printed. I've talked to probably more former and current players and parents in my now seven years of covering Fleck than anyone in the media. If there was validity to what will be alleged, I feel like I'd have heard about it from some parent or player. Especially after they/their son leaves the program.

I also think the drug testing angle is a weird one. I think people can think back over the last few years to some prominent players that have missed a game or two, and it wasn't because they were injured. Feel free to review the U's Drug Testing Program if you want, but it's not crazy strict to me. You know what they're going to test for, and if you get popped, you'll be tested probably more regularly. It is what it is.

Again, I want to see what is written before going further down the rabbit hole here, but wanted everyone to know it's coming.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Got a call from a guy, and Jason Stahl is going to back in everyone's lives here soon. You'll remember him being a big part of the WCCO story back in May of 2021.

I don't know the full extent until the piece goes live, but from what I've heard, it's anonymous former players alleging a multitude of things, including that Minnesota used excessive drug testing to run players out of the program. There will be a former player that goes on the record, but it's I guess I would say, "pro-Fleck" in this instance.

Again, I want to see what they decide to put in print, but I'll say this before knowing what is printed. I've talked to probably more former and current players and parents in my now seven years of covering Fleck than anyone in the media. If there was validity to what will be alleged, I feel like I'd have heard about it from some parent or player. Especially after they/their son leaves the program.

I also think the drug testing angle is a weird one. I think people can think back over the last few years to some prominent players that have missed a game or two, and it wasn't because they were injured. Feel free to review the U's Drug Testing Program if you want, but it's not crazy strict to me. You know what they're going to test for, and if you get popped, you'll be tested probably more regularly. It is what it is.

Again, I want to see what is written before going further down the rabbit hole here, but wanted everyone to know it's coming.
BIG $Deab vibes

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

1690305398895.png

doublewing

Running Back
I'm still puzzled why he didn't leave for the NFL, especially given that this was coming. I think last year was his ceiling at Michigan.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds