Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Happy 4th of July to our tPBers! 💥 (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
hope you don’t blow your houses up today . Enjoy your bbqs, pools, fireworks and lastly enjoy the FREEDOM to post brought to you exclusively here at tPB!

Dean, you woman glove wearin sumbitch we know youre here. Have fun playin with your sparklers and smoke bombs Bc we wouldn’t you to hurt yourself with the big boy fireworks 💥

I will take a day off Banting you all today and that includes you @Zack Carpenter (only for today !!) so enjoy the 4th and enjoy postin!

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
hope you don’t blow your houses up today . Enjoy your bbqs, pools, fireworks and lastly enjoy the FREEDOM to post brought to you exclusively here at tPB!

Dean, you woman glove wearin sumbitch we know youre here. Have fun playin with your sparklers and smoke bombs Bc we wouldn’t you to hurt yourself with the big boy fireworks 💥

I will take a day off Banting you all today and that includes you @Zack Carpenter (only for today !!) so enjoy the 4th and enjoy postin!
Doc how’s the wheat harvest comin along?

Take a break and drink some PBR

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
American Usa GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We had the recreation of the family video where a spark hits the stash of fireworks, last night at my sister's house. Luckily no one for hurt, but abiut 500 bucks worth of fireworks went of in 5 minutes, flying all over the place. My wife was pissed because they all went running for cover and I stood there dodging a few that came my way so I could watch the rest of them go up...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds