Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Greatest Moments in Hawkeye (Cockeye) History (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

doublewing

Running Back
Stumbled across this earlier whilst researching the infamous Lois Feldman (#3 on this list) - https://www.widerightnattylite.com/2010/9/10/2454351/greatest-moments-in-hawkeye-history.

Would love to get our Cockeye in-side-her's takes on the above (@22*43*51 et. al.). Further, I want to add my own to this list with a hardy congrats to the Cocks for their last outright B1G football championship in 1985.
The guy that shagged Lois looks like a caricature of Cockeye man. Goofy looking white dude.

The reports of that event made it sound like they were trying to separate a couple of feral cats getting after it.

v9NUITDnEZQx.jpg

doublewing

Running Back
I thought they did too but wasn't positive so I looked it up. They had to reward themselves for getting the brakes beat off of them by Christian McCaffrey's Stanford team in the Rose Bowl...

2 of my favorite Rose Bowls were Cockeye beat-downs.

(1) The one vs UCLA in the mid-80‘s where Ronnie Harmon fumbled it like 5x. He had to be throwing the game.
(2) The Christian McCaffery track meet. It was like 28-0 before Cockeye knew what hit them.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Stumbled across this earlier whilst researching the infamous Lois Feldman (#3 on this list) - https://www.widerightnattylite.com/2010/9/10/2454351/greatest-moments-in-hawkeye-history.

Would love to get our Cockeye in-side-her's takes on the above (@22*43*51 et. al.). Further, I want to add my own to this list with a hardy congrats to the Cocks for their last outright B1G football championship in 1985.
Losing to Nebraska last Friday I consider that a pretty great moment in cockeye history.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye

That was a classic game.

Not only was the lovely miss Feldman serviced in the Minny shitter, but the Hawkeye fanbase managed to carry the torn down goalposts out of a domed stadium.

Proud day all around.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
(1) The one vs UCLA in the mid-80‘s where Ronnie Harmon fumbled it like 5x. He had to be throwing the game.
Completely threw the game.($50k supposedly)

Dives me fucking crazy that he is still let back in the stadium periodically.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds