Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gone’Mills (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love our new "Gone' " theme. It has staying power.

Also, best of luck to Mills. It will be interesting to see if he finds an UDFA opportunity to showcase his skills at the next level. I'm not sure he's a draft choice, but generally speaking you can take what I know about the NFL draft and balance it on the head of a pin.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
i like the kid. hope he finds success. would've welcomed him back for another year, but like what i'm hearing about Stepp.

From USC Fan -
First off, congrats on getting Markese, that is a huge get for you or any other program.

Just wanted to share some thoughts with you on Markese. You are getting one incredible player and a phenomenal running back. Markese is a true pro and works EXTREMELY hard. This kid runs with force, power and purpose. He is the type of running back that will get you the tough yardage and always falls forward. He has a unique mix of strength and elusiveness to his game. Undoubtedly, he is the type of back that will blossom if he gets more and more opportunities. While he can be used as a 3rd down type of RB, I believe his greatness will come to fruition as a kid who gets the rock 20+ times a game. His running style and physicality is on the level that he will wear teams down and he will run for better averages as the game goes on.

We, at USC, have a tremendously moronic and soft man (and I hesitate to use that word to describe him) as head coach and are running a soft air-raid as our offensive scheme, so the run game became an after-thought. As such, not only was Markese not utilized well, none of the RBs on the roster were. I think that he has tremendous upside and think you are going to love this kid. He is a grown man and will be a revelation for your team, if (and I really hope) he is used properly and as the premier, main running back.

Congrats again and good luck in the season ahead.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
another...
USC almunus here. First, just want to say we have a ton of respect for your program and its fans. Everyone recalls how well we were treated the last time we played you. Nebraska is a class act through and through.

Second, I wanted to let you know that we're not happy about losing Stepp. He is a casualty of our mickey mouse offensive scheme and terrible head coach. You're getting a very good powerback in Stepp who has good wiggle and good top speed for a back his size.

Best of luck to you guys and your program.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
another...
USC almunus here. First, just want to say we have a ton of respect for your program and its fans. Everyone recalls how well we were treated the last time we played you. Nebraska is a class act through and through.

Second, I wanted to let you know that we're not happy about losing Stepp. He is a casualty of our mickey mouse offensive scheme and terrible head coach. You're getting a very good powerback in Stepp who has good wiggle and good top speed for a back his size.

Best of luck to you guys and your program.
Yeah my USC buddy was NOT happy about this. I hope we turn into more of a smash mouth offense with Stepp leading the way. Our OL should be pretty bad ass next year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds