Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Georgia did not hire Fisher (3 Viewers)

Americus

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Back to the topic, I'm glad Georgia didn't hire Fisher. I think he's pretty good, and I'd love to see what a secondary that didn't have five coaches in five years would look like in Lincoln.

Seems like a good coach and recruiter. Always telling how fans think of a coach when they could possibly be looking elsewhere. We lost a good DB coach (Warren) to Indiana who was at Nebraska a few years back.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like a good coach and recruiter. Always telling how fans think of a coach when they could possibly be looking elsewhere. We lost a good DB coach (Warren) to Indiana who was at Nebraska a few years back.
Charlton is a class act. He got caught up in a head coaching change at Nebraska, but stuck around during the transition when most were bailing.

Americus

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Charlton is a class act. He got caught up in a head coaching change at Nebraska, but stuck around during the transition when most were bailing.

Good friend went to high school with him. Very high character guy. We chat with a lot of player's parents, recruits, etc and can honestly say that I've never heard a bad word about him. That's extremely rare. Usually hear negative chatter about every coach....especially from parents lol

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
What next?? Pop tops on my Falstaff cans so I don’t need a church key?? Wut next??......😡

I'll double check to see if I'm still able to "discourage" you. If so, contact your Internet Provider and complain like hell, then get back to me. PS: just kidding, but call your ISP.

Americus

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I got a dislike Americus. I've never had that happen before. Everyone here loves me. Not quite like a God but as close as any human can be. The dislike really has me shaken.

You're gonna need a verified 4.5 forty and a 37 inch vert to get respect with those snobs. They don't respect God Mods there. That's why I'm over here most of the time.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds