Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota and Cockeye are Saying? (Big DR Commit) (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Georgia

• Former Georgia quarterback commit Dylan Raiola flips to Nebraska
  • Finally. I don’t wanna hear another word about this kid
  • Good ole Kirby. When he heard Dylan was swapping, he told Carson to announce he’d be back
  • lol good luck. Scared to compete
  • Man just lowered his ceiling from “Heisman winner” to “Bahamas bowl MVP”….Good luck
  • Good luck to the kid but it will be really surprising if he ends his college football career at that school
  • 2016, last time they made a bowl. Can he take them to one?
  • I think we all knew he was playing us. The timing with Beck coming back could not be better. I’m glad it’s over. My best wishes. He is going to the school his Dad and uncle attended.
  • Man...Beck really did run him off
  • fuck that kid
  • Is it possible we had to give the money allocated for Raoila to Beck to keep him on the team? I'm not saying it’s a negative, just a thought.....
  • Georgia is going to keep being Georgia in Nebraska is going to keep being Nebraska. Wish the kid luck
  • I think we'll look back in a few years and count our Blessings
  • Fuck it…moving on
  • Buh - Byeeee !
  • After Ruhle talks mean to him, he can run to the coast and sing Kumbaya with Lincoln Riley.
  • Still think it's incredible. that Nebraska finished in the bottom 30 in sacks allowed *and* the bottom 5 in pass attempts. Seems impossible to do that.
  • And then their OL coach got a raise and an extension to try to secure a true freshman QB who is going to get sacked 40 times next year.
  • Never thought I’d ever say this, but I could see myself tiring a little of CFB in this new portal / NIL era (way more bc of portal, not as much NIL, but the combo of both is lethal)
  • Good riddance. Please let this be the last time the name Raiola is mentioned on this site.
  • Lol. He’s gonna get the Fields treatment for the next decade.
  • Best of luck to the kid! Hard not to follow the family ties.
  • Still have to win 6 games to get into the Bahamas Bowl.
  • If you were ever 18/19 (and I assume you were) ? I am sure you making clear-headed life choices. Good luck, son.
  • Kirby made a statement today: You don’t give your money to kids who haven’t taken a snap of college ball. You give it to the kid who has stuck it out and proven himself
  • Love it! But…. Does this mean we’ll be primarily a portal team in the future? Portal players are far safer than even 5 stars. And why invest in a HS kid that can leave in a year? Not sure I love the full implications of this approach. Hopefully NIL and portal rules will improve.
  • Can anyone name the last time Nebraska made a bowl game?
  • This shocked me to be honest. I knew they were bad, but not this bad. Nebraska’s last bowl game was 2016. So, at minimum it will be 8 years in between bowls.
  • Was that against us or no?
  • We played TCU in the Liberty Bowl that year…I think we played Nebraska in 2013 I think.
  • 2013 and 2014, we won the first one.
  • That’s why they splurged on prima donna QB.
  • I mean that's why they went after Scott Frost who I really thought would bring them back to a winning team. Anyone who has kept up with Rhule's career knows it's a process with him and year 2 will be a bump for them but year 3 he will have Nebraska announce itself back to the world of CFB. The guy has done it every where he goes.
  • We'll see. He has had success as a program builder, but has never had sustained success anywhere and was a disaster in the NFL.
  • Scott Frost was also a superstar builder at UCF. What he did there was *incredible*. And he couldn't turn Nebraska around.
  • Yeah, his college teams tend to improve each season. I don’t care that he failed in the NFL, Spurrier and Saban didn’t exactly kill it in the pros either.
  • I don’t think the Cornhuskers will suddenly become some regular top ten team but there’s no reason they can’t at least be a consistent bowl team that has some nine win seasons. Kansas State won the Big 12 and Kansas has made strides with better coaching so there’s no reason Rhule can’t get them to be solid.
  • They weren’t bad under Bo Pelini and Rhule did a good job at Baylor. In many cases, fans make excuses for poor coaching by acting as if almost no one can win at certain schools.
  • Rhule had 1 good year at Baylor and split. He was a little lucky that the Big XII was really down that year. They lost to Oklahoma twice but squeaked by unranked Texas Tech
  • I think he's a little overrated based on his success at Temple. I don't think he's horrible, but I don't think he is some genius either.
  • Imagine if he doesn’t end up flipping. Lotta people gonna do some backtracking on comments.
  • If he doesn’t flip he’ll prob be gone after a year anyway
  • Who in their right mind would pick Lincoln over Athens?
  • Done with Raiola. Wish he would just commit to Nebraska and get off of our receuiting page.
  • I’ll stand completely firm on my comments. What he’s done shows zero leadership. It’ll look good for our class average but he isn’t the guy to lead this team.
  • My views won’t change. Would love to have DR, but will not lose sleep either way. Over half of the top QB’s flame out every single year. It’s a #’s game to me. Sign as many as you can with the tools and hope 1 pans out.
  • I think the part that people are missing is that Raiola isn’t flipping because Beck might come back. He’s flipping because if Beck does go pro, Kirby is going to try to bring in a transfer QB. Good reason tk look at other option if I were in his position.
  • I'm largely apathetic about this whole thing at this point. I think the kid is talented. I think going to Nebraska to play behind his uncle's bad OL and play for bad offensive coaches is foolish.
  • I also wonder if going to Nebraska is what Dylan actually wants.
  • They hired an agent like 7-10 days ago and Rhule just gave a raise and extension to Donovan Raiola, even though the OL sucked. Those are new bits of info.
  • I had to go to Lincoln, Nebraska every year on business. I can unequivocally state that it is beyond sucking. The only things to block the wind are corn fields and barbed wire.
  • This kid probably starts at Nebraska next year and he probably doesn't start here next year. If he wants to go and extend the family legacy, that's his choice. I just hope it's not a money or guaranteed playing time thing. That would be a bad decision. Enjoy being a 3 point favorite at Minnesota in November, watched by 750 fans
  • Well….just saw Raiola in the ATL airport…. No Nebraska gear on but had a very girly white leather backpack on…..so there’s that.
  • Dude couldn't dominate at Buford with a better roster than every team he played. Didn't have the ability to bring anyone with him to Athens. Seems like no leadership abilities and if he goes to Nebraska, horrible decision making. See ya!
  • I think he’s waiting to see if he “can have his cake and eat it too.” He doesn’t WANT to go Nebraska. He WANTS to go to UGA and have a shot at starting as a freshman like godfather Matt Stafford did.
  • So much fuss over a likely Mid QB
  • Pugs is better than Raoila
  • Puglisi is the more complete quarterback, can do it all, the long balls, the touch, the piss ropes over the middle, and can tuck and run like a son of a bitch. That's why ray-ray got scared looking at pug and gunner in front of him. Now that I know the facts, I can't blame little ray-ray for flipping to nebraska. It's what I'd advise my own son to do.
  • That may well be the case down the road but right now it is not. I saw Raiola make high level throws every game this season, most of the time under extreme duress due to Buford’s putrid offensive line. He’s more polished as a passer right now. That has never really been up for debate. It’s ok to say “He’s good. Sucks he’s not coming here anymore.”
  • What’s with these kids at Buford not going to Athens? Seems like a lot of good recruits come out of Buford and they always seem to go to other schools?
  • Matt Rhule is getting desperate.
  • It’s so weird and out of left field. As recently as this weekend he was encouraging KJ Bolden to flip to us.
  • Nebraska folks supposedly saying we told him that we would look in the portal for a QB if Beck goes pro.
  • Which makes ZERO sense considering Nebraska literally just used the portal for a QB NEXT year.
  • It's a money play. They tried to play hardball and get more money from us at the 11th hour. Dude has our playbook. Trashy family!
  • They really sound trashy I agree. frick em’
  • I’m seeing on other groups/social that Kirby pretty much said Beck is our QB and frick you if you can’t handle that to the family. And yes, they want more money too.
  • If that's the case his family can get fricked.
  • He is more than welcome to go to Nebraska and experience anal rape every Saturday.
  • McCord no longer going to Nebraska. They’re taking Raiola and starting him.

Michigan

• 5* QB Dylan Raiola flips from Georgia to Nebraska
  • The B1G West just got a lot more interesting...Oh wait...
  • I'm just happy for that Corn Nation vlogger dude. Seems like a great guy.
  • Raiola has a chance to be an immediate starter. He certainly can't be much worst than Jeff Sims. As long has he's better than Haarberg he should be the guy.
  • Nebraska fans haven't celebrated like this since the day they hired Scott Frost
  • Best news for Nebraska fans since the day they fired Scott Frost!
  • They have wi-fi in Nebraska?
  • Wow. Quite a coup for the Huskers. Let's see if Rhule can capitalize. Player development hasn't been a strength of theirs for a long, long time.
  • They will teach him how to commit 8 turnovers per game like only they can
  • Remember when Nebraska landed Adrian Martinez out of nowhere? Wonder if this one will work out better for them.
  • Interesting, after Rhule's comments on QB NIL. Guess the University listened.
  • Dang. What a steal for Rhule!
  • Pretty funny that Kyle McCord as a senior was afraid to compete against a true freshman Dylan Raiola at Nebraska. We’ll see if Syracuse ends up being the right choice for McCord.
  • His dad played at Nebraska I believe. Not really blazing a trail there.
  • Sure, but this kid literally transferred 4 times/every year in high school and committed/decommitted to 3 colleges so far. Sounds like my dating life.
  • We use to get 5*'s too.
  • I will take hard working four stars - with character and integrity - over five star primadonnas seven days a week.
  • I think Raiola will have a GOOD career at Nebraska and not a GREAT one because I can't see them fielding elite receivers to go with him.

Penn State

• Nebraska flips 5* QB
  • Explains McCord.
  • I'd say a lot of wheels spun here to get to this.
  • UGA didn't make the playoff. Beck returning.
  • Uncle OL coach given a substantial raise for a losing season
  • Dylan probably offered starting spot
  • McCord probably wasn't interested unless his spot was definite
  • Probably not enough money for both QBs
  • If I understand correctly, his dad is also a NU alum and the family moved from Nebraska to Georgia for better HS football opportunities for the kid. Things may have come together just enough to convince him to go home.

Minnesota

• McCord, Fleming and Raiola to Nebby?
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Georgia insiders are saying Raiola is good as gone to Nebraska.
  • No worries, we are working hard scouring CC and FBS players while our competitors lower themselves to this level.
  • Raiola the former Ohio St commit? Didn’t realize he committed to Georgia. And now will (potentially) make his third commitment. Good for him—wonder if he’ll commit to any other red programs before the career ends
  • Warren Buffett sold $28.7B of stocks this year and looks like he invested in Nebraska football…Will Ohtani's record contract be broken already?
  • Despite recent struggles, "Nebraska" is still more of a football 'brand' than MN.
  • 4 high schools and 3 colleges in 28 months sounds like a bit of a headache.
  • A program like Georgia doesn’t need him that badly. If true, I’d say take a hike if I’m Georgia. Not worth it.
  • Besides his uncle being the OL coach, his pops was an All-American center there - don’t think he goes there otherwise, without those family ties.

Cockeye

• Nebraska flipped #1 QB
  • Looks like Nebraska may have just flipped Dylan Raiola from Georgia. That’s pretty big if it happens.
  • Who cares about Nebraska?
  • Quite concerning when good players decide to sign with terribly-performing Nebraska over more successful programs like Cockeye.
  • His Dad is a former player at Debbie and uncle is the current OL coach there. Not exactly earth shattering news.
  • This says more about the position Nebraska's NIL is in if it happens. Pay for play is where we are heading.
  • I don’t understand why Raiola would go to neb when they don’t have the pieces in place like Georgia. If it’s JUST the $$ - it’s a sad portrait of our country.
  • That’s how pathetic Nebraska has become. Bragging about recruiting.
  • Rhule might be a great coach but looks like a guy who's been on a two-day bender. Get a razor and clean yourself up dude.
  • Things change but lately every time NEBURSKA lands someone like this it just turns into a complete train wreck.
  • Anyone worried about Nebraska needs to remember Matt Rhule is still the HC. Anyone else beside me laugh at his play calling and clock mgmt this season? You can have good players and highly rated recruits coming in and still suck. That's still Husker football.
  • Watch out everyone. Nebraska is gonna win the off season again.
  • Took awhile but the bat light has been lit. You can almost set your watch to it. Calendar turns, weather turns and Nebraska brags about their off season accolades.
  • I can't help but think we are going to fall WAY behind in this current environment.
  • I thought Chubba was the greatest QB since Namath. What happened?
  • No one named Chubba has been the greatest at anything, ever
  • Would you pony up 1.5 mil for a college qb? Not a chance I would.
  • Debby obviously has the donors, but they don't have the coaches to worry about anything at this point. They also can't sell putting players in the league currently.
  • Good gravy! Are Nebraska fans seriously bragging about winning their 20th consecutive off-season national championship?
  • I hope they get him. Just so for 4 years straight Phil can show them his team full of 3 stars and walkons still kicked their horrible Oline and 5* QBs ass.
  • Nebraska: Where Quarterbacks go to die lol
  • They get big name recruiting classes every year…they still lose. New big ten 8 wins is their ceiling. Once again still undefeated off season champs however.
  • This is Nebraska's hail mary. To be relevant ever again they are going to have to buy it with pay for play. Let's be real this stuff isn't NIL's intentions anymore. Maybe it works for them, maybe it doesn't. It is the uncontrolled world of NIL we live in now.
  • Rhule is a lifetime .500 coach.
  • Nebraska could flip the top four in the college football playoffs and pick and choose who they wanted and they still wouldn’t end up not going their ball with the thumbs up their ass they suck and their fans are so delusional and makes me wanna puke.
  • It sounds likely that Raiola lands at Debby, but the SEC bag man is a hard one to turn away
  • Nebby fans and its media never care if a recruit is the right culture fit - it's all about the stars and rankings in Lincoln.
  • The funny thing is Nebraska has been getting a lot of highly ranked recruits for a long time now. They still find ways to lose games.
  • McCord to Syracuse, Texas wins women’s volleyball championship…what a shame.
  • His dad played at Nebraska, so I understand why he’d like to go there. My question is: was his dad anti-Frost (and were they teammates)?
  • This entire move has nothing to do with “restoring the glory” in Lincoln as many Nebby fans want to believe. It’s all about Dylan and early playing time. This kid and his dad will hightail it to another school the second things don’t go his way. Good luck to Nebby on this one.
  • I’d be pretty pumped landing #1 5 Star QB but let’s be honest these are the types of off season things Nebraska thumps it’s chest over and like anything they touch high star or coaching wise it turns out to be a complete train wreck. We will see on way or the other.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's a pretty sobering stat for people thinking the oline was so much better.
Watching every painful minute of every painful game leads me to put less on the OL even though the high level stat doesn't look good. A significant issue with the passing game this year was the QBs processing shit at a glacial pace. They held the ball way too long. I don't know that the line was so much better but it was improved

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Georgia

• Good ole Kirby. When he heard Dylan was swapping, he told Carson to announce he’d be back
  • Man just lowered his ceiling from “Heisman winner” to “Bahamas bowl MVP”….Good luck
  • Good luck to the kid but it will be really surprising if he ends his college football career at that school
  • I think we all knew he was playing us. The timing with Beck coming back could not be better. I’m glad it’s over. My best wishes. He is going to the school his Dad and uncle attended.
  • fuck that kid
  • Is it possible we had to give the money allocated for Raoila to Beck to keep him on the team? I'm not saying it’s a negative, just a thought.....
  • Georgia is going to keep being Georgia in Nebraska is going to keep being Nebraska. Wish the kid luck
  • Fuck it…moving on
  • Buh - Byeeee !
  • After Ruhle talks mean to him, he can run to the coast and sing Kumbaya with Lincoln Riley.
  • Still think it's incredible. that Nebraska finished in the bottom 30 in sacks allowed *and* the bottom 5 in pass attempts. Seems impossible to do that.
  • And then their OL coach got a raise and an extension to try to secure a true freshman QB who is going to get sacked 40 times next year.
  • Never thought I’d ever say this, but I could see myself tiring a little of CFB in this new portal / NIL era (way more bc of portal, not as much NIL, but the combo of both is lethal)
  • Good riddance. Please let this be the last time the name Raiola is mentioned on this site.
  • If you were ever 18/19 (and I assume you were) ? I am sure you making clear-headed life choices. Good luck, son.
  • Kirby made a statement today: You don’t give your money to kids who haven’t taken a snap of college ball. You give it to the kid who has stuck it out and proven himself
  • Love it! But…. Does this mean we’ll be primarily a portal team in the future? Portal players are far safer than even 5 stars. And why invest in a HS kid that can leave in a year? Not sure I love the full implications of this approach. Hopefully NIL and portal rules will improve.
  • This shocked me to be honest. I knew they were bad, but not this bad. Nebraska’s last bowl game was 2016. So, at minimum it will be 8 years in between bowls.
  • We played TCU in the Liberty Bowl that year…I think we played Nebraska in 2013 I think.
  • I mean that's why they went after Scott Frost who I really thought would bring them back to a winning team. Anyone who has kept up with Rhule's career knows it's a process with him and year 2 will be a bump for them but year 3 he will have Nebraska announce itself back to the world of CFB. The guy has done it every where he goes.
  • We'll see. He has had success as a program builder, but has never had sustained success anywhere and was a disaster in the NFL.
  • Scott Frost was also a superstar builder at UCF. What he did there was *incredible*. And he couldn't turn Nebraska around.
  • Yeah, his college teams tend to improve each season. I don’t care that he failed in the NFL, Spurrier and Saban didn’t exactly kill it in the pros either.
  • I don’t think the Cornhuskers will suddenly become some regular top ten team but there’s no reason they can’t at least be a consistent bowl team that has some nine win seasons. Kansas State won the Big 12 and Kansas has made strides with better coaching so there’s no reason Rhule can’t get them to be solid.
  • They weren’t bad under Bo Pelini and Rhule did a good job at Baylor. In many cases, fans make excuses for poor coaching by acting as if almost no one can win at certain schools.
  • Rhule had 1 good year at Baylor and split. He was a little lucky that the Big XII was really down that year. They lost to Oklahoma twice but squeaked by unranked Texas Tech
  • I think he's a little overrated based on his success at Temple. I don't think he's horrible, but I don't think he is some genius either.
  • Imagine if he doesn’t end up flipping. Lotta people gonna do some backtracking on comments.
  • Done with Raiola. Wish he would just commit to Nebraska and get off of our receuiting page.
  • I’ll stand completely firm on my comments. What he’s done shows zero leadership. It’ll look good for our class average but he isn’t the guy to lead this team.
  • My views won’t change. Would love to have DR, but will not lose sleep either way. Over half of the top QB’s flame out every single year. It’s a #’s game to me. Sign as many as you can with the tools and hope 1 pans out.
  • I think the part that people are missing is that Raiola isn’t flipping because Beck might come back. He’s flipping because if Beck does go pro, Kirby is going to try to bring in a transfer QB. Good reason tk look at other option if I were in his position.
  • I'm largely apathetic about this whole thing at this point. I think the kid is talented. I think going to Nebraska to play behind his uncle's bad OL and play for bad offensive coaches is foolish.
  • They hired an agent like 7-10 days ago and Rhule just gave a raise and extension to Donovan Raiola, even though the OL sucked. Those are new bits of info.
  • I had to go to Lincoln, Nebraska every year on business. I can unequivocally state that it is beyond sucking. The only things to block the wind are corn fields and barbed wire.
  • This kid probably starts at Nebraska next year and he probably doesn't start here next year. If he wants to go and extend the family legacy, that's his choice. I just hope it's not a money or guaranteed playing time thing. That would be a bad decision. Enjoy being a 3 point favorite at Minnesota in November, watched by 750 fans
  • Well….just saw Raiola in the ATL airport…. No Nebraska gear on but had a very girly white leather backpack on…..so there’s that.
  • Dude couldn't dominate at Buford with a better roster than every team he played. Didn't have the ability to bring anyone with him to Athens. Seems like no leadership abilities and if he goes to Nebraska, horrible decision making. See ya!
  • I think he’s waiting to see if he “can have his cake and eat it too.” He doesn’t WANT to go Nebraska. He WANTS to go to UGA and have a shot at starting as a freshman like godfather Matt Stafford did.
  • Puglisi is the more complete quarterback, can do it all, the long balls, the touch, the piss ropes over the middle, and can tuck and run like a son of a bitch. That's why ray-ray got scared looking at pug and gunner in front of him. Now that I know the facts, I can't blame little ray-ray for flipping to nebraska. It's what I'd advise my own son to do.
  • That may well be the case down the road but right now it is not. I saw Raiola make high level throws every game this season, most of the time under extreme duress due to Buford’s putrid offensive line. He’s more polished as a passer right now. That has never really been up for debate. It’s ok to say “He’s good. Sucks he’s not coming here anymore.”
  • What’s with these kids at Buford not going to Athens? Seems like a lot of good recruits come out of Buford and they always seem to go to other schools?
  • It’s so weird and out of left field. As recently as this weekend he was encouraging KJ Bolden to flip to us.
  • Nebraska folks supposedly saying we told him that we would look in the portal for a QB if Beck goes pro.
  • Which makes ZERO sense considering Nebraska literally just used the portal for a QB NEXT year.
  • It's a money play. They tried to play hardball and get more money from us at the 11th hour. Dude has our playbook. Trashy family!
  • I’m seeing on other groups/social that Kirby pretty much said Beck is our QB and frick you if you can’t handle that to the family. And yes, they want more money too.
  • He is more than welcome to go to Nebraska and experience anal rape every Saturday.

Michigan

• Raiola has a chance to be an immediate starter. He certainly can't be much worst than Jeff Sims. As long has he's better than Haarberg he should be the guy.
  • Nebraska fans haven't celebrated like this since the day they hired Scott Frost
  • Wow. Quite a coup for the Huskers. Let's see if Rhule can capitalize. Player development hasn't been a strength of theirs for a long, long time.
  • Remember when Nebraska landed Adrian Martinez out of nowhere? Wonder if this one will work out better for them.
  • Pretty funny that Kyle McCord as a senior was afraid to compete against a true freshman Dylan Raiola at Nebraska. We’ll see if Syracuse ends up being the right choice for McCord.
  • Sure, but this kid literally transferred 4 times/every year in high school and committed/decommitted to 3 colleges so far. Sounds like my dating life.
  • I will take hard working four stars - with character and integrity - over five star primadonnas seven days a week.
  • I think Raiola will have a GOOD career at Nebraska and not a GREAT one because I can't see them fielding elite receivers to go with him.

Penn State

• Nebraska flips 5* QB
  • Explains McCord.
  • If I understand correctly, his dad is also a NU alum and the family moved from Nebraska to Georgia for better HS football opportunities for the kid. Things may have come together just enough to convince him to go home.

Minnesota

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • No worries, we are working hard scouring CC and FBS players while our competitors lower themselves to this level.
  • Raiola the former Ohio St commit? Didn’t realize he committed to Georgia. And now will (potentially) make his third commitment. Good for him—wonder if he’ll commit to any other red programs before the career ends
  • Warren Buffett sold $28.7B of stocks this year and looks like he invested in Nebraska football…Will Ohtani's record contract be broken already?
  • Despite recent struggles, "Nebraska" is still more of a football 'brand' than MN.
  • A program like Georgia doesn’t need him that badly. If true, I’d say take a hike if I’m Georgia. Not worth it.
  • Besides his uncle being the OL coach, his pops was an All-American center there - don’t think he goes there otherwise, without those family ties.

Cockeye

• Nebraska flipped #1 QB
  • Looks like Nebraska may have just flipped Dylan Raiola from Georgia. That’s pretty big if it happens.
  • Quite concerning when good players decide to sign with terribly-performing Nebraska over more successful programs like Cockeye.
  • His Dad is a former player at Debbie and uncle is the current OL coach there. Not exactly earth shattering news.
  • This says more about the position Nebraska's NIL is in if it happens. Pay for play is where we are heading.
  • I don’t understand why Raiola would go to neb when they don’t have the pieces in place like Georgia. If it’s JUST the $$ - it’s a sad portrait of our country.
  • Rhule might be a great coach but looks like a guy who's been on a two-day bender. Get a razor and clean yourself up dude.
  • Things change but lately every time NEBURSKA lands someone like this it just turns into a complete train wreck.
  • Anyone worried about Nebraska needs to remember Matt Rhule is still the HC. Anyone else beside me laugh at his play calling and clock mgmt this season? You can have good players and highly rated recruits coming in and still suck. That's still Husker football.
  • Took awhile but the bat light has been lit. You can almost set your watch to it. Calendar turns, weather turns and Nebraska brags about their off season accolades.
  • I can't help but think we are going to fall WAY behind in this current environment.
  • Debby obviously has the donors, but they don't have the coaches to worry about anything at this point. They also can't sell putting players in the league currently.
  • Good gravy! Are Nebraska fans seriously bragging about winning their 20th consecutive off-season national championship?
  • I hope they get him. Just so for 4 years straight Phil can show them his team full of 3 stars and walkons still kicked their horrible Oline and 5* QBs ass.
  • They get big name recruiting classes every year…they still lose. New big ten 8 wins is their ceiling. Once again still undefeated off season champs however.
  • This is Nebraska's hail mary. To be relevant ever again they are going to have to buy it with pay for play. Let's be real this stuff isn't NIL's intentions anymore. Maybe it works for them, maybe it doesn't. It is the uncontrolled world of NIL we live in now.
  • Nebraska could flip the top four in the college football playoffs and pick and choose who they wanted and they still wouldn’t end up not going their ball with the thumbs up their ass they suck and their fans are so delusional and makes me wanna puke.
  • It sounds likely that Raiola lands at Debby, but the SEC bag man is a hard one to turn away
  • Nebby fans and its media never care if a recruit is the right culture fit - it's all about the stars and rankings in Lincoln.
  • The funny thing is Nebraska has been getting a lot of highly ranked recruits for a long time now. They still find ways to lose games.
  • His dad played at Nebraska, so I understand why he’d like to go there. My question is: was his dad anti-Frost (and were they teammates)?
  • This entire move has nothing to do with “restoring the glory” in Lincoln as many Nebby fans want to believe. It’s all about Dylan and early playing time. This kid and his dad will hightail it to another school the second things don’t go his way. Good luck to Nebby on this one.
  • I’d be pretty pumped landing #1 5 Star QB but let’s be honest these are the types of off season things Nebraska thumps it’s chest over and like anything they touch high star or coaching wise it turns out to be a complete train wreck. We will see on way or the other.
The guy from Georgia is not wrong though. We do experience anal rape every Saturday.😂

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Fuck Cockeye, but particularly Michigan pretending like they ever deserved a national championship and just suddenly became relevant post-Stallions. And Georgia can kick rocks too. They didn’t even come close to a three peat.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watching every painful minute of every painful game leads me to put less on the OL even though the high level stat doesn't look good. A significant issue with the passing game this year was the QBs processing shit at a glacial pace. They held the ball way too long. I don't know that the line was so much better but it was improved
It certainly seemed better. The qb play was at the very least distracting.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
Georgia

• fuck that kid
  • Fuck it…moving on
  • Buh - Byeeee !

Michigan

Penn State

• Nebraska flips 5* QB
  • Explains McCord.

Minnesota

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cockeye

• Nebraska flipped #1 QB
fuck em, background noise. Let the fun begin.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can't say it bc it sounds like cope & making excuses for them....but I honestly think it affects the OL players mentally when they're blocking for a QB who they know has no fucking clue what he's doing back there (on pass plays).

I think the OL feeds off a QB playing with initiative. That's why they actually looked great during that 4-5 game HH "battering ram" offense. The offense had initiative and an identity and knew what it was doing.

When HH struggled so mightily at reading defenses & getting passes batted down etc the OL performance kind of struggled w him. Yes I know this sounds like making excuses for them but WAYGD

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love this time of the year. Winning the off season and brewing up gallons of the Kool-Aid!

Can’t wait for Spring.

Music Video Drinking GIF by Interscope Records

breast boobies GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds