Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Georgia did not hire Fisher (3 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif
Makes everything load really slow like you have bad internet service.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Dean won this one, boys. Dark day for tPB. Also, fuck Georgia and their club golf pro-lookin' head coach who can never win anything of consequence despite having the best in-state recruiting situation in the country.

Ive long thought Kirby Smart looks like a cross between Ted Cruz and a terrible golf pro.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I heard from a HS AD down in the south that Tennessee and Georgia had some trouble on the horizon with the NCAA. Then about a 2 months ago I heard Dan Patrick allude to the same thing from his source on his radio show.

Then the stuff recently came out about Tennessee. I don’t know any details but wouldn’t be surprised if you see some drama at Georgia before next season.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
@Americus, how many folks are "discouraged" on talkndawgs right now? Just curious.

I was moderator for a day, and I tried it out on @Jim14510 for a little while. It seemed to put the whole server on discourage, which was discouraging. Perhaps when you discourage a GOD MOD, bad things are likely to happen.

Back to the topic, I'm glad Georgia didn't hire Fisher. I think he's pretty good, and I'd love to see what a secondary that didn't have five coaches in five years would look like in Lincoln.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds