Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022

Here's what I've got this week...
Arkansas ML +105
Louisiana Tech ML +390
Cockeye v Rutgers under 34
OU -12.5
Michigan -17
TCU -1.5
Virginia Team Total under 22.5
Baylor ML +120
Kansas -7.5
Arizona ML +145
Clemson -7
Mizzou v Auburn under 52
Minnesota +1.5 (got in on that early)
Parlays:
-Arkansas St v ODU over 57, Tulsa v Ole Miss over 65.5, UNC v Notre Dame Over 55.5
-Thursday/Friday Parlay - Coastal -2.5 (hit), Syracause -10.5, Air Force -24, Boise State -15.5
-Boise v UTEP over 44.5, Clemson v Wake under 55.5, Baylor v Ia St under 45.5, Florida v Tenn under 62.5, Oregon v Wazzu under 57.5

Which way? I think OU blows them out. Venebals will have Martinez head spinning.
It's hard not to make this look like sour grapes but Adrian Martinez so far this year:
11-15 53 Yards, 39 Yards Rushing
9-20 101 Yards, 52 Yards Rushing
21-31 150 Yards, 1 TD, 59 Yards Rushing

To put it bluntly....maybe K State can run the ball on OU. I have my doubts.

But averaging 4.6 yards an attempt is disgusting. They have zero ability to stretch the field. All my K State friends are asking me why Martinez misses open receivers down field...and it's like..."because he's Adrian Martinez"

I threw a flyer on Duke money line. Think this is the week Kansas remembers they're Kansas.
I like Kansas to cover. Between the two Duke has played the lighter schedule, by far.

Let's make a friendly wager, if KU covers you give me $100 and if Duke wins outright I will tell you "good pick"

That sounds like a great deal!
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

It's hard not to make this look like sour grapes but Adrian Martinez so far this year:
11-15 53 Yards, 39 Yards Rushing
9-20 101 Yards, 52 Yards Rushing
21-31 150 Yards, 1 TD, 59 Yards Rushing

To put it bluntly....maybe K State can run the ball on OU. I have my doubts.

But averaging 4.6 yards an attempt is disgusting. They have zero ability to stretch the field. All my K State friends are asking me why Martinez misses open receivers down field...and it's like..."because he's Adrian Martinez"
I just think OU is going to take Deuce out of the game for the most part and let Martinez and those receivers try to beat them. They can't beat Toledo when you do that.

Last edited:
I just think OU is going to take Deuce out of the game for the most part and let Martinez and those receivers can't beat Toledo when you do that.
Totally agree. I took OU. If it were in Manhattan I'd maybe have some pause. But at Norman and OU actually can play a little defense.

Big favorites for me this weekend so far and not a fan of taking favorites, but I've seen enough of both.
Like Michigan-17 and Cincinnati-16. Probably should tease them down just in case.
Nfl still have 49ers which I really like probably too much. I think the Jaguars are on the come so will take them

OLD DOMINION -3.5
Oregon -5.5
CINCINNATI -15
TENNESSEE -10.5
KANSAS -8.5

Pretty interesting... Basically NFL if you like the favorite to win bet the spread. If you like the dog don't bet the spread bet ML.

Almost none of the games so far has the dog lost and covered

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back