Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024 (4 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Great week again men!
CAL -7 vs NT
My thoughts was a new D coordinator trying out the 3-3-5 wouldn't go to plan.
NT's old offensive line coach is now CAL's new oline coach. I also really believe CAL's offensive coaches need to find a better school and are very underrated.
I took the line at -7 but it got down to -5 by game time. It froze me for a minute, but then I told myself fuck it..bet more, but they wouldn't let me! Score CAL 58 to 21. CAL had 350+ rushing yards and 669 total. View attachment 26939View attachment 26940View attachment 26943View attachment 26944
I had Cal and NE too. Except $50 and $100 lol

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I feel like this is going to age poorly here.......but why?
I was thinking first game at home for Steelers and niners have to travel to play a noon game. Bosa has been holding out and now lately Kettle is questionable.
Steelers coach Mike has always been good and 2nd year qb will be better. I not looking at last year's stats, more looking at the timing of this game at the start of year and now might be the best shot to beat this 49ers team. I wouldn't want play Pittsburgh first game on the road. So I should get the home team as a dog fresh.

Last edited:

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Do we take Det on Thursday? Possibly KC missing Kelce is a really big deal.
Det +5 ??
@Faux Sean Callahan @Jim14510
I already bet Detroit +6.5

Thinking about cashing it though. Mahomes is very good on week 1's.
  • 2022 - 360 yds 5 TDs 23 point victory
  • 2021 - 337 yds 3 TDs 4 point victory
  • 2020 - 211 yds 3 TDs 14 point victory
  • 2019 - 378 yds 3 TDs 14 point victory
  • 2018 - 256 yds 4 TDs 10 point victory
0 INTs

I bet Detroit expecting a regression from the Chiefs in week 1. You add in Kelce hyperextending his knee and Chris Jones holding out..... Don't know what to think.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I already bet Detroit +6.5

Thinking about cashing it though. Mahomes is very good on week 1's.
  • 2022 - 360 yds 5 TDs 23 point victory
  • 2021 - 337 yds 3 TDs 4 point victory
  • 2020 - 211 yds 3 TDs 14 point victory
  • 2019 - 378 yds 3 TDs 14 point victory
  • 2018 - 256 yds 4 TDs 10 point victory
0 INTs

I bet Detroit expecting a regression from the Chiefs in week 1. You add in Kelce hyperextending his knee and Chris Jones holding out..... Don't know what to think.
Very hard to bet against the Champs! Detroit is maybe overrated, but we've seen Mahomes struggle without Kelce.
I think Andy is the reason for the fast starts which he's known for. I don't see many people taking the boring Lions on a Thursday night game. A 55% bet is the best we'll get on the NFL.
I haven't taken it yet but thinking hard on it. Who does this first game mean more to? Do the Chiefs want this first game as bad as the Detroit Lions? I doubt it!?

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Anybody that thinks the Buffs will beat us by 3 touchdowns... I'll take that bet for whatever you want money wise

Pipehog69

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Week 1 I have Browns money line +114, eagles/patriots 1st half under 22.5, Steelers 49ers 1st half under 20.5, and giants +3.5. Thinking about taking the Bucs +6 as well. What are y’all on this week?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds