Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024 (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What else you bozos have for week one besides Nebraska? I got us at +7.5. I'm pretty sure I'm 0 and like 15 betting on Nebraska but I feel the change. Minnesota is notoriously bad early and I think this is their worst team in a while. I still think we'll lose but less than a touchdown.
Need to research but at first blush

Under navy ND
Utep -1.5
Curious about Florida +6.5 maybe even ML vs Utah
Utah state Cockeye under 43
Utsa +1.5 or ML
Under pen state west Va
LSU -2.5 vs fsu
Clemson duke under 55.5

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
What else you bozos have for week one besides Nebraska? I got us at +7.5. I'm pretty sure I'm 0 and like 15 betting on Nebraska but I feel the change. Minnesota is notoriously bad early and I think this is their worst team in a while. I still think we'll lose but less than a touchdown.

did you get that number recently, if so, what book?

When i finally got around to looking at football, it was +7 juicy then -6.5. FD has it back at +7.

Wondering which way people think that line will move as it gets closer

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
did you get that number recently, if so, what book?

When i finally got around to looking at football, it was +7 juicy then -6.5. FD has it back at +7.

Wondering which way people think that line will move as it gets closer
I doubt we see it get back to 7.5

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
CAL -7 No time for a write up now...

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
Totals I like:
Clemson o10
A&M o8
Miss St u6.5
Boise o8.5
Wazzu o6.5
GT o4.5
Oregon o9.5
Charlotte u3.5

Heisman Value
Marvin Harrison +3000
KJ Jefferson +8000
Corum +5000
Ty Simpson +8000
Jase McClellan +12000

Drake Maye's going to be down to +3000 by the end of week 1, I'll pick it up there

Also like Utah to win the Pac-12 at +600. If they can win @ Washington or @ USC they're in the championship game as a +120 dog at worst.
I would definitely do under on Clemson.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I would definitely do under on Clemson.
I don't think they'll be as up and down at QB as they were last year. Schedule sets up nicely for 10-11 wins. I like having some push insurance on 10 but i wouldn't bet 10.5.

You're essentially betting that they clear their easy games (something they've done well over the last 6-7 years) and go 2-2 against FSU, UNC, ND, and SCar, 3 of which might end up unranked. It's an easy schedule for a team I consider a bit underrated

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Thanks for the heads up. Threw a bill on it. Will get drunk thursday and hammer the moneyline after telling myself not to, as is tradition.

any thoughts on the under? I like it
Started at 47 and now at 44.5. I'm very interested in watching how the o/u market adjust the first couple of weeks with the new rule of time not stopping after first downs early in games.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Started at 47 and now at 44.5. I'm very interested in watching how the o/u market adjust the first couple of weeks with the new rule of time not stopping after first downs early in games.

Yeah I saw that dip, if it gets to 45.5 by some miracle the number makes a little more sense to me, and id sprinkle. Just have a feeling its going to be a limited possession, clock running, settle for FGs type game from both sides.

Week 0:
UTEP ML (-115)
SDSU -2.5
NMSU -6.5

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Week 0 is always a light week.
Here's what I bet
New Mexico St -7
Vandy -10.5 1H
Ohio ML
USC -18.5 1H

I usually like to bet totals. Thought about hammering some unders with the new clock rules. Might still go Navy v UND Under 49.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds