Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gallstones? (1 Viewer)

Herbie

Quarterback
Since you're in Florida, just for a bit of fun, tell the hospital you are concerned your trans hormones are causing this side effect.
Don’t forget to tell them you’re concerned it will cause the same symptoms to your kids as they have started hormone therapy as well

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
ThatIt will help get whatever evil is inside Garrett out
Ah. I see.

babe something GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m at the beach in Florida right now and suddenly I couldn’t stand with a sharp pain under my ribs on the right side. People near me on the beach said it looks like I have a gallstone? Idk what that means but I trust strangers with medical diagnoses 100%. Am I going to die? Do I have to leave the beach? It hurts really bad. Thanks! ❤️
I have a friend who had both gallstones and kidney stones. He said the pain was as bad for gallstones. If he isn’t full of shit you would probably be in the ER right now getting some morphine especially if it was your first experience.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
My pain was lower and in the side. I thought my appendix was going to burst. The 1-2 hours of pain were definitely a motherfucker.
Mine was on the other side so it was nice to rule out appendix right away. The pain would come in waves and radiate from my kidney. Also had a very sharp pain in the lower abdomen to go along with it. Lots water with lemon juice and it was gone by the time I had a CT scan. Pain lingered for a few more days though.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mine was on the other side so it was nice to rule out appendix right away. The pain would come in waves and radiate from my kidney. Also had a very sharp pain in the lower abdomen to go along with it. Lots water with lemon juice and it was gone by the time I had a CT scan. Pain lingered for a few more days though.
The only extreme pain I had it when it gets stuck in the ureter or whatever just right. Outside the hour or two they weren’t bad for me. I would have never known i pissed them out if I didn’t use a strainer to catch them. They used a ct scan at the ER and when I followed up with the urologist months later he said an x ray was good enough.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds